spanish map 1632 also carved in swift rock house a cryptic map

boomer

Jul 8, 2003
kentucky
Detector(s) used
army all terrain
ap

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::tongue3: at last. first is map carved on a small flat rock with the date 1632 on the back side with a small arrow pointing to a rockhouse about 1/2 mile away up this small drain.
inside the rockhouse is where a cryptic map was once, but lucky that a man had sent me this photo of the carving before it was removed from the wall. remember almost all carvings back than had to do with the land around the carvings.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 310
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 329
Last edited:

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::tongue3: at last. first is map carved on a small flat rock with the date 1632 on the back side with a small arrow pointing to a rockhouse about 1/2 mile away up this small drain.
inside the rockhouse is where a cryptic map was once, but lucky that a man had sent me this photo of the carving before it was removed from the wall. remember almost all carvings back than had to do with the land around the carvings.

Hi Boomer,

Can we get a general area this one is in? Just curious.

By the way we mapped out the vein of silver at the base of the damn...starts near the overflow and goes along the base for almost 1/2 mile - crosses the little creek and starts into the hill...couldn't find any evidence of mining.

Curtis

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
SOMETIME, when the "clue" (map, ciphers, etc.) is destroyed, it means "treasure" has ALREADY been found; dunno. I think the KGC did that...

OP
OP
boomer

boomer

Jul 8, 2003
kentucky
Detector(s) used
army all terrain
been a long time you two. the maps are Spanish followed trail from Shelby gap to McKee ky. than up war fork to Beattyville and on to the line of rocks. it all has to do with a carving of a turtle head, like the one at cave fork at Beattyville. the first map shows locations of one mine and the rest are hiding places all are in a 3 mile area on war fork of station camp creek just south of Irvine ky. the 2nd map is near turkey track ky. on war fork. the rock house is where two of swifts men died. they are buried just outside. also this is where the carved date of 1632 is. my grave is about 1/2 mile from the rockhouse, date on headstone born 1802, died 1872. when I saw that, well it kind of made my day. glad you traced the silver vein, it runs a long way. I,m getting the info together to put on here, so who ever wants to go and dig the sites on war fork can. but word to the wise, there are dead falls and some white powder on the floor of one cave you have to crawl into.

mtnman1970

May 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has always been a dream of mine to find this swift mine & give the proceeds to the community . It would give the area the boost it needs & deserves. I've lived here most of my life & have had to drive several hours each day just to get a decent job. A find like that would put this place on the map.

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds exciting Boomer, I plan to check it out this fall..maybe sooner.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread