requested to give info on swift mines

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello im rgb1 in responce this is where i am at i did find 3 mines they are very rich i have tried to ob tain legal rights to mine this property for 45 yrs. i am getting very close it has been a ve. .ry long and expensive journey hopefully soon . if i get these rights i will give all info i have to all of you i will give location and invite all to see why i have not given out info before then . it all ties into the swift legend he was a very shrued man . i have always indevered to learn new things after getting bored with one trade i learned another this is why im journeyman in 4 trades , one thing i never got bored with was precoious metals i have tried to learn anything i could noon and breaks i always was laughed at and ridiculed by others i could care less ! the information was hard to come by until the internet came along . i know this will continue until i show and tell , i know it will come strong especialy when i give my theory on geology as they do not like to be wrong the truth is they are dead wrong i could care less what the educated ones have to say if i live long enough then to see it will come to the point they will have to recognize i though not educated recognized things not in the books it is a matter of educating my self and combining mettalurgy and geology together then reading between the lines im not real smart but have been studing since 12 im 77 yrs old. rgb1

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope to understand you correctly, are you trying to lease the land for the mineral rights (government land) or purchase the land (private property)? When you say legal rights it infers the land ownership is in question. If that is the case, the first 75 years or more of KY settlement had stacks of title disagreements and suits. There were few surveys done correctly so many parcels were settled in court. Even president Lincolns family was thrown off land they thought they owned. Title searches should have shown if any leans were/are on the land in question and should not be more than a $300 fee from a good title company.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rgb1

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have tried to lease or purchase it is private land these people have been very hard to deal with it is now in aireship and i have indications from them they may deal with me i have made a very good offer to them with contingices have not heard back there is several parties involved also offered to lease either way i will take it [wating on reply from them] if i get lease or purchase it will add a new chapter to swift ledgend after papers signed and recorded it will then be public knowledge hope this answers your questions thanks for contact rgb1

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Have you done a search to secure the mineral rights? I would do that first. Have the claim to mineral finds in case.

OP
OP
rgb1

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
title searches

title searches have been done in process of new one this is not my first rodeo lost a lot of dollars in late sixties every property is sold things can change .sometimes mineral rights are held out or sold if you do not do complete title search cou ld very well could get burned this was one of contingiciesi certainly do not know it all at my age im still learning appreciate all things you can point out i might have missed something thanks rgb1

Last edited:

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
The other people wanting the land? Are they after the same thing you are? Do they know about the legend?

OP
OP
rgb1

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rgb1 not to my knowledge their city folks have not heard back yet hope to get a reply soon they live out of state of ky. it was given to them in airship when others died. they are several states away dont know if will is complete yet.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Usually when land is willed to multiple (siblings) people, its in the best interest of all parties to liquidate the property and divide the money. If there is a squabble among them it could take years in probate. Being that they are out of state just complicates things unfortunately. Good luck and keep us informed, if you cannot buy it, it would be great to know just where this is and where it fits in the legend.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you were in WVa instead of Ky you could get one of the siblings to sell to you at a price and all the others have to sell their share of the property for the same price. They did away with heir-ship land in WVa. In other words take one of them out get him drunk and sale to you for enough to buy a bottle of wine and get the rest of the property at the same price.

OP
OP
rgb1

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry my friend i do not deal like that if i cannot deal fair and square i do not deal i do not deal this land is in se ky not in w.va .these people have money i had to give enough in my offer to make it attractive to them .rgb1

P.ALLEN

Jun 8, 2017
A2 Michigan
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre, Ace 250, CMS magnetics, Garrett pinpointer, Fiskars trenching spade.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would bring up the fact that they are paying property taxes on out of state land, and it would be a win/win for them, money for the land sale, and the money saved on future property taxes. It's up front truth, and it'll still keep you honest and square with them and the law.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry my friend i do not deal like that if i cannot deal fair and square i do not deal i do not deal this land is in se ky not in w.va .these people have money i had to give enough in my offer to make it attractive to them .rgb1

Then they will have more money and you will only hope there is silver enough to get your money back. You think these people don't know silver is on their property?

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you were in WVa instead of Ky you could get one of the siblings to sell to you at a price and all the others have to sell their share of the property for the same price. They did away with heir-ship land in WVa. In other words take one of them out get him drunk and sale to you for enough to buy a bottle of wine and get the rest of the property at the same price.

If this is true, just another reason not to live in W by God VA!

OP
OP
rgb1

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my freind i confirmed the silver is there in the 70 s i am capeable of running my own assays i have done thousands of samples i always sent split samples of material to a profesenol lab to check my own work if it was extra good as far as getting my money back if i dont its been avery long expensive adventure i have enjoyed every minute of it same as all the good guys still looking i do not give up and they do not either someday they will look back and say i tried . better to try and lose than sit on your can and say i should have luck to you . rgb1

OP
OP
rgb1

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
actually the only ones wanting the land that i know of is on here to my knowledge these people does not know about the swift legend eventually i will tell them i will be fair to all most people do not understand to me money is a tool i am not greedy i intend togive most of profits away my two favorites are disabled american veterans and st. jude for the kids . rgb1

OP
OP
rgb1

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry as yet no reply 1/16/18 rgb1

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have met rgb1 and been to his lab, he is a first rate person and willing to help. Spent hours learning about chemistry and geology, along with John Swift stuff. Great guy ! If he tells you a rooster can pull a plow...hook him up!

OP
OP
rgb1

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks curtis dont know about a plow though

OP
OP
rgb1

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
supposed to have meeting with group of property owners in next 90 days ___mabey will succeed ? rgb1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread