the great deception of swift

Ken S.

Oct 1, 2018
Paintsville,Ky.
Primary Interest:
Other
Ken,

The geology teacher (Doctor) at my college says there was a great inland sea where a lot of KY is and that a lot of elements filter out and make deposits ...just like you are saying, then there is/was a lot of volcanic activity, lot of hills in Ky (the almost perfectly round, cone shaped) are often old volcano type sprues. Then there were large meteor impacts that created fractures that could help materials come to the surface. I have found trace amounts of gold in sandstone very near Grayson not commercially feasible to extract but when I gave her samples she knew what it was immediately, form settlements in that sea, and it was about two thirds up a 100 foot hill ! I had found the initial pieces in a creek bed at the foot of the hills. Then let me tell you an interesting one....if you go to the boat landing at the head of Caney creek and face down stream, on the left across the creek is an area that has all kinds of fist size and smaller rocks that don't really belong there. I think they were the result of and eruption explosion or a meteorite impact a long ways off...maybe several hundred miles away. This repeats on the same facing hill sides all over the area.

Is that hill with the fist size and smaller rock facing N.west or S.east ?

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This might help.
CaneyCreekTOPO.jpg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most Swift hunters and treasure hunters will never believe what I am about to tell you. The silver mine of Swift is located in up state New York. Swift made up the story knowing the silver mine was in New York but he had hidden treasures in Kentucky that where hidden by the same group of people. The Beale Treasure was made up about the same treasure story to get people to do extensive research and looking over the DOI. Same purpose and same reason. The Freemasons had something they wanted everyone to search for and this was just their way of getting people out looking so they could find some clues that would lead them to the treasure they were seeking. Just what I believe.

OP
OP
rgb1

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i really though you were smarter than that

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most Swift hunters and treasure hunters will never believe what I am about to tell you. The silver mine of Swift is located in up state New York. Swift made up the story knowing the silver mine was in New York but he had hidden treasures in Kentucky that where hidden by the same group of people. The Beale Treasure was made up about the same treasure story to get people to do extensive research and looking over the DOI. Same purpose and same reason. The Freemasons had something they wanted everyone to search for and this was just their way of getting people out looking so they could find some clues that would lead them to the treasure they were seeking. Just what I believe.

Huh?
was he sleep posting?.....

Brushy Bandit

Jan 11, 2017
Carter County, KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What leads you to these beliefs Franklin, are there texts or ....??.., I'm curious to know the details. I see that my fellow truthseekers here are so shocked they think you're teasin. Gotta be somethin drastic that you have ran up on that we aren't aware of to lead you to a belief so far from what we all have accepted, that the Swift mines are at Caney,:laughing7: I mean that the Swift mines are in Kentucky.

Ken S.

Oct 1, 2018
Paintsville,Ky.
Primary Interest:
Other
I've accepted the fact that there is possibility of silver in Ky. I'm also working on figuring out how to recover it from the form that it is in. Seems it isn't going to be something that you just go out and pick up and say look what I've found, like the gold rush out west of years ago. It's going to take a process to recover it. The geology says there is minerals/rocks that can hold silver in this area. So it's just a matter of finding which ones holds it and going from there. It's much like hunting the needle in a haystack though with the amount of rocks in this area.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've accepted the fact that there is possibility of silver in Ky. I'm also working on figuring out how to recover it from the form that it is in. Seems it isn't going to be something that you just go out and pick up and say look what I've found, like the gold rush out west of years ago. It's going to take a process to recover it. The geology says there is minerals/rocks that can hold silver in this area. So it's just a matter of finding which ones holds it and going from there. It's much like hunting the needle in a haystack though with the amount of rocks in this area.

Could also be said of the gold in North GA. Its there, its difficult to get and usually not worth the time, effort and expense. All and all, its still there...no one can prove it is not there.

Ken S.

Oct 1, 2018
Paintsville,Ky.
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think that will be the case with the silver. It will be work but I think that the resources to extract it will be in the same area that the ore is found.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What leads you to these beliefs Franklin, are there texts or ....??.., I'm curious to know the details. I see that my fellow truthseekers here are so shocked they think you're teasin. Gotta be somethin drastic that you have ran up on that we aren't aware of to lead you to a belief so far from what we all have accepted, that the Swift mines are at Caney,:laughing7: I mean that the Swift mines are in Kentucky.

There are a lot of books coming out lately about the Cremona Document. It is about a voyage of a trip from England to what is now the State of New York. The document is dated over three hundred years before Christopher Columbus about 1177 to 1180 to be exact. The silver mine mentioned in this story is so reminiscence of the Swift Silver Mines in Kentucky. It is between a split in the rocks, walled up with stones and a water fall runs through it. These people mined copper in upper Lake Superior. They even had different branches of their people, some living along the Ohio River called the Melungeons and the Mad-Dan Indians. They are descended from one of the Lost Tribes of Israel, called the Tribe of Dan. Most were red haired and very tall. Sound familiar to the Giants of Kentucky. Sound familiar?

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
There are a lot of books coming out lately about the Cremona Document. It is about a voyage of a trip from England to what is now the State of New York. The document is dated over three hundred years before Christopher Columbus about 1177 to 1180 to be exact. The silver mine mentioned in this story is so reminiscence of the Swift Silver Mines in Kentucky. It is between a split in the rocks, walled up with stones and a water fall runs through it. These people mined copper in upper Lake Superior. They even had different branches of their people, some living along the Ohio River called the Melungeons and the Mad-Dan Indians. They are descended from one of the Lost Tribes of Israel, called the Tribe of Dan. Most were red haired and very tall. Sound familiar to the Giants of Kentucky. Sound familiar?

Quick question.. has anyone seen the original Cremona document? All I have seen are “copies “. Where is there a link so that I can see and decipher it myself? Same with the Swift journal. I would LOVE to see an original. Most of what we have today are copied from person to person, each adding their own interpretation. Does anyone have or know anyone who has an original? If you do, pleas PM me..

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quick question.. has anyone seen the original Cremona document? All I have seen are “copies “. Where is there a link so that I can see and decipher it myself? Same with the Swift journal. I would LOVE to see an original. Most of what we have today are copied from person to person, each adding their own interpretation. Does anyone have or know anyone who has an original? If you do, pleas PM me..

The earliest claim to having the original journal of Swift was Mrs. Rebecca Timmins, her grandfather got it from Swift before he died, according to her. She in her old age mailed it off to a man in St. Louis if I remember correctly. The only other reference is to Mrs. Renfro and that Swift left it with her. If the original is out there it is probably locked up in a safe or safe deposit box. I often wonder if someone has/had it and doesn't/didn't even know it. Some think there is no original, and that Swift made copies and handed them out after he came back trying to find it again. Possibly selling them to fund his searches or as a ploy to bait people to buy land in KY. If you factor in greed, almost anything is possible as far as deception goes. If he was the gentleman traced back to Alexandria, VA other possibilities come into play as to his motivations.

Last edited:

Chazhavok

Greenie
Jan 2, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think of stuff like this often. I heard once that people make treasure maps and such to remind themselves of where their 'booty' is but they don't always make it clear for others and might even intentionally throw onlookers off so that is one of the toughest parts is having faith it is manageable to crack the code! I bet people go nuts though trying to figure these hunts out at times, especially if they are intentionally deceptive!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The orignal was purchased from the Vatican. It had come to them from Cremona, Italy. A Doctor purchased it. Some of the original pages are in the book by Donald A. Ruh. Donald was a partner in the search that led up to finding the document. You would have to read his book of about 400 pages.

As for the original Swift Journal that was left with Mrs. Renfro, the copy made by Michael Paul Henson is a copy of that original.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Found an old newspaper article on this one, saved it haven't read it yet.

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok. Mrs Renfro. That was Beans Station? I’d like to look back and see where she exists in history.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok. Mrs Renfro. That was Beans Station? I’d like to look back and see where she exists in history.

I think there were at least two brothers (one she was married to). Seems I remember one of them living where Pineville is now (Cumberland Ford)? If you could get a hold of Ed Henson, he might have M.P. Henson's research?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread