Quiet

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
have some new things have to stay quiet for n ow sorry mabey by end of summer i hate to be this way but its impearative at present when i give it out you ALL WILL UNDERSTAND WHY

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sure gets quiet here in the summer! I hope you all are out there digging up some long lost Swift artifacts/treasure. Nothing new on my part, a guy who was supposed to meet with some of us must have changed his mind, haven't heard from him to schedule a time to meet.

Curtis, you have my cell number in my last PM, I still would like to see the Caney area when we can arrange it. Give me a text when you know something, I have some family/financial things going on right now that may limit my getting out...maybe by mid August things will settle down here.

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all I still get on and read a lot. I just havnt been in the field much with new info to post. Hope all my tnet buddies are doing ok.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all I still get on and read a lot. I just havnt been in the field much with new info to post. Hope all my tnet buddies are doing ok.

I hope you have got to tramp around the RRGorge some? I think you had said you were working nearby now?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread