book on swift

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
high everyone as you all know i am not a writer because i have been ask by so many for information on mines i found i am going to try to write a book i have no journalism experience but will do the best i can , i believe what i have found is so important to all swift hunters that i should share with you the things i have foundwith any authentication as best it can be done , this will most probably be 1 - 2 years before published please do not bug me for information on contents before i get this project completed i urge everyone to purchase and read mike steelys book---swift silver mines and related applation treasures he has put together the most comprehensive information available on swift mines of which my book will not have . because of the 4 mines i found i will try to give information as accurate and truthful as possible with my interprations as i see them being at the age of 79 i try to be an optomists and say my health will hold outtill i finish this project . if not one of my partners has agreed to publish my work i believe this information will bring authenticity to the ledgon as you have never seen before , i believe the man deserves this for thr truth to be authenticated and the negetive papers and opionions be put to rest . i will attempt to do this i believe it will be a new chapter in the swift legon as never before seen .. ps i am still haveing land owner problems thank you for your patience RGB1 .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread