Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Brushy Bandit

Jan 11, 2017
Carter County, KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
His rabbit hole is pretty deep to, I read he was in the CIA LSD trials, with or same program as Whitey Bulger. They got time cut off their sentence for being experimented on.

OP
OP
rgb1

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks hiker great video watched it twice

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Ky Hiker, I have watched the show multiple times. The "Whorl" Jim Michael talks about, I have one in "mint" condition found in Nicholas County, Kentucky. There is one in the Museum in Louisville and Six in the Museum in London from the City of Troy.
Not far from where King Arthur II was killed. I may move down in the area someday. I would love to explore those areas. Prince Madoc, King Arthur's brother had a son born in Tennessee. When King Arthur II was killed in Kentucky, they hid him away in a cave in SE Wales by his cousin until Prince Madoc's son, Morgan was old enough to be King of Glamorgan & Ghent. Can you imagine a King of England born in Tennessee.

Last edited:

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Historic items and info that don't fit the 'accepted' model of history are omitted from mainstream teaching and discussion. There are several possible reasons or motives for this pattern, but I have always compared it to the modern 'global warming' / 'climate change' theory or movement. It is either their way of thinking or you are a denier, your 'one of them' who doesn't believe. You are then made an outcast of sorts with insults cast your way. Free thought and discussion of ideas and possibilities are being suppressed in history as well as in science. Science by definition excels when assumptions are found incorrect and proven otherwise. When you build a foundation of a building with flaws it will collapse sooner than it if it were built on a proper one. The same is true when building a foundation of knowledge and information. Science and history have been manipulated to fit into accepted thought, but should be constantly tested to be found true and if not, be corrected and shown true. Building blocks of knowledge with faults will crack under the pressure and the weight of generational rows of stacked knowledge on those blocks. Eventually the wall or building of knowledge will not stand.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Academics have to keep their "gravy train" therefore you must be wrong all the time no matter how much the proof.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where you find lead there is often silver, Swift's father-in-law ran a lead mine in Western Penn. during the revolutionary war. Wonder if he told him what to look for?

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Swift traded among the Indians. So he knew what to look for especially having talked to traveling missionary George Mundy.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Swift traded among the Indians. So he knew what to look for especially having talked to traveling missionary George Mundy.

Not heard that theory, he traded with Indians? Why were they attacking him? Mundy was a missionary?
hmmm site your sources please!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not heard that theory, he traded with Indians? Why were they attacking him? Mundy was a missionary?
hmmm site your sources please!

Ky Hiker, I wish I could have replied sooner, but I went back and checked the source first. You may not believe the source but it came from word of mouth by an old man that died in Kentucky. He was 87 years old when he died. I have it on video tape. Man with a lot of knowledge.

First, I was wrong about George Mundy being a missionary. He was an 8 year old with French Missionaries that went among the Indians in Kentucky. All of the missionaries were killed except George Munday. The Chief had just lost his son and George Munday was about the age of his son. So he asked him to be his son. George had to agree or be killed. That is how he learned about all of the Indian Silver Mines. He stayed with them for another 13 years and at the age of 21 he went down the South Indian Trails and made his way to Alexandria, Virginia. Upon his arrival, John Swift was just coming in on his ships from a trading expedition. One of his men wanted to kill Munday as he believed he was an Indian. But Munday saved his own life by speaking to them and told him no I am French. After that Swift and Munday talked, got acquainted and Swift learned of the Silver Mines out West, actually in Kentucky.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, word of mouth is not a solid source to base theory on. It could be true, but just as likely to be untrue...thus not a reliable source. Thanks for the response!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, word of mouth is not a solid source to base theory on. It could be true, but just as likely to be untrue...thus not a reliable source. Thanks for the response!

The man that told the story, I believe the Swift Silver Mine is on his property. He said there was a small hole and he opened it up till he could get his elbows and head into it. He later entered after the bad air was gone and found the cave to be 20 feet wide and to the back was about 75 Feet. He was going to open with a bulldozer but ran out of money. Later he died. Wonderful site where he lived. I wish I could purchase the property. I forgot to mention in one of the other three forks, he said you could get pickup truck loads of arrowheads. He had several of the ancient tools used by King Arthur and his people. But he did not say King Arthur he called them King Solomon's people.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting stuff if true, knowledge of it should be shared with as many people as you can.
So many... many of these stories in news paper articles of possible findings, but never a story of them being debunked!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not yet. I do not want to share until after I see if the property can be purchased?

Brushy Bandit

Jan 11, 2017
Carter County, KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where you find lead there is often silver, Swift's father-in-law ran a lead mine in Western Penn. during the revolutionary war. Wonder if he told him what to look for?

Who is Swift's Father in law? Has Swift been pinpointed to a specific individual, that we can make a family tree for?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread