Indian Waybill to the Swift Mines (from Treasure Net)

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Re: Indian Waybill to the Swift Mines (from Treasure Net)... update?

Yo! ;D Need an update... what the latest? ;)

cavers5

Feb 16, 2005
Rebel,

There are many, many different versions of the Swift journal. Mike S. has over a dozen himself. Also, as to the waybill....in just reading it, there is one obvious point.....how can anyone remember all of those numbers? I don't know if the Native Americans would have written or talked about a place like that. It just doesn't ring exactly right to me.

Cavers5

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with Cavers on this one - doesn't even seem to fit any descriptions Swift gave. What people have to be careful of is that there were MANY OTHER silver/gold mines (Swift even mentions some French who were jealous that mined a mine near them - I will go into detail about this in my book as this one confuses SEVERAL people about the location and some journals have the location backwards!). People have simply stated all of these were Swift's, when they were NOT!

Curtis

Sep 3, 2008
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just in case someone is on this part of the forum....the Indian Way Bill that Boomer talks about is completly true! I found everything it mentions exactly where it says it is.

People need ot get out of ther armchairs and look (sometimes for months)befiore they discredit things. The four kegs of coins were laready gone..but everything else is there including the mines. Note to anyone who still doesn't belive it...PM me and lets place a few thousdand dollars on a bet.

Curtis

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curtis, I have seen/held some of the coins from the four kegs you mentioned. These are not Swift minted Crowns - they are Spanish Pillar Dollars. In fact the two guys I went out with today in the woods each have one that the finder gave them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread