QUESTION TO ALL SWIFT HUNTERS

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF I WAS TO PURCHASE THE MOST MODERN ASSAY MACHINES THIS BEING AN A/A AND AN ICP FOR ASSAYS FOR NOT ONLY MYSELF BUT FOR THE SWIFT SEARCHERS HOW MANY WOULD BE INTERESTED ? I WOULD DO THE ASSAYS FOR COST FOR ANY SWIFT SEARCHER THAT COLLECTS SAMPLES THIS WOULD TELL YOU IF YOU HAVE FOUND ANY THING OF VALUE IN YOUR AREA THIS WILL OPEN A NEW AVENUE OF APPROACH FOR ALL, FIRE ASSAYS ARE GOOD HOWEVER THEY ARE PRONE TO MISTAKES IF I GET ENOUGH INTEREST I WILL DO THIS THESE ARE VERY EXPENSIVE I DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS IF THERE IS NO INTEREST ITS THE ONLY WAY YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU HAVE FOUND ANYTHING OF VALUE THE REASON I AM .CONSIDERING DOING THIS I JUST HAVE HAD 3 FIRE ASSAYS RUN ALL FROM THE SAME SAMPLE ALL THREE BY DIFFERENT LABS THEY DO NOT MATCH GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS THANKS RGB1.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have nothing to be tested but to get mineral rights doesn't a 'certified' assay need to be done anyway? How far off were the three you had tested?

OP
OP
rgb1

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in answer to your question no, some might do that i do not. first imake shure land is available then i put it under option to lease then take samples i have always run test to determine ifthere is anything worth while is there the option is usually a fraction of the lease cost, this saves a lot of money in the long run . the only exception has been the land i found the mines on as far as the fire assays there was quite a difference its all in how it is fluxed there is over 300 diferent ways to flux a fire assay most have a standard inhouse flux mabey its right or wrong but this most times what is used unless you specify how to run your sample. the icp was verified by AA both was very close together these test showed 21 different rare earth metals with minor amounts of the P T . metals and the amounts of ag and au available this property would be a goog venture for some major mining co. i have no knowledge of the rare earth metals so will pass on this one.

Last edited:

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in answer to your question no, some might do that i do not. first imake shure land is available then i put it under option to lease then take samples i have always run test to determine ifthere is anything worth while is there the option is usually a fraction of the lease cost, this saves a lot of money in the long run . the only exception has been the land i found the mines on as far as the fire assays there was quite a difference its all in how it is fluxed there is over 300 diferent ways to flux a fire assay most have a standard inhouse flux mabey its right or wrong but this most times what is used unless you specify how to run your sample. the icp was verified by AA both was very close together these test showed 21 different rare earth metals with minor amounts of the P T . metals and the amounts of ag and au available this property would be a goog venture for some major mining co. i have no knowledge of the rare earth metals so will pass on this one.

Yea, be careful handling that stuff...many of the rare earth metals are considered toxic. Had an odd case last year with an exposure to Barium, my BP went up like a sky rocket...luckily my Dr. knew what to test me for. Took 6 months of cleansing to get by BP back closer to normal. Still have not nailed down the exact point of exposure, but fireworks may have been the cause. A lot of those colors they emit are due to different metals the chinese pack them with.

OP
OP
rgb1

rgb1

Nov 24, 2013
s.w. Ohio
Detector(s) used
2 whites 1 garett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BECAUSE OF NO INTEREST I WITHDRAW MY OFFER TO BAD THAT SHOWS THERE.IS NO OTHER WAY TO TELL IF THEIR IS VALUE IN A MINE IF YOU FIND ONE YOU WILL NOT FIND METAL IT WILL BE IN CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF SULFIDES OR OTHERS YOU MUST ROAST IF YOU WANT TO SEE METAL OR HAVE ASSAYS RUN TO FIND OUT OTHERWISE YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions