KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly buddy. I messaged the lady who sent me the pics. She gave me precise directions. Shoot me a message if you want and I’ll send you a screenshot of it. If you go before you and I have an opportunity to just let me know how it went!
Doesn't look like we are going to get the usual dry spell to check this place out this year...might have to take a look mid Winter? Posting here, I don't see a way to PM with new site setup.

OP
OP
EC.Mason

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't look like we are going to get the usual dry spell to check this place out this year...might have to take a look mid Winter? Posting here, I don't see a way to PM with new site setup.
Yeah been pretty wet around here. Winter sounds good to me. Hope you are doing well.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not natural, lines are too straight, could be built by native Americans for some reason.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I have figured out the new PM method. Click on the person you want to PM and then click on 'start a conversation'. Still not sure how to access old sent and received PMs though.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I have figured out the new PM method. Click on the person you want to PM and then click on 'start a conversation'. Still not sure how to access old sent and received PMs though.
Top right hand of screen, click on the envelope icon (labeled conversations), a drop down menu will open at the bottom of it left side click "show all".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread