Getting really warm - the Great Cave!

ghostdog

Apr 22, 2007
Hi SS, The bee and hive are Masonic in nature, the {bee image} meaning being industrious, like a worker, the {hive}probably refering to a masonic lodge. These images/codes goes back centuries,and are strong beliefs within the Masonic culture. :coffee2: As you know you have to eliminate scenaros that dont fit,and narrow the answers down to the ones that do.gd

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ghostdog said:
Hi SS, The bee and hive are Masonic in nature, the {bee image} meaning being industrious, like a worker, the {hive}probably refering to a masonic lodge. These images/codes goes back centuries,and are strong beliefs within the Masonic culture. :coffee2: As you know you have to eliminate scenaros that dont fit,and narrow the answers down to the ones that do.gd

In this case, the beehive shapes of the two chambers of the Rich Mine (with the carved out tunnel connecting the two) might mean both of what you stated - the industrious of mining the ore and the two chambers connected could represent two lodges connected - maybe the Templars and the Freemasons?

With the bee carving at a prominent place near the "vault", I believe it might relate to the Tribes of Israel through the Davidic Bloodline. I am going by memory now, but when I use to read about Rennes Le Chateau, the bees seemed to be tied to the Merovingians and the Davidic Bloodline. However, at the "vault" I believe it is simply another reference to a New Jerusalem and the Tribes of Israel and not some wild theory about the Holy Grail.

I have read about some golden bees found in a Merovingian tomb (300 in the tomb of Childeric I) and Napoleon used bees to symbolize his empire after his coronation in 1804. Here we have a connection with the Tribes of Israel through The Tribe of Reuben (with France).

ghostdog

Apr 22, 2007
Quick reply,than I gotta go , Its been rumored that "Napolean",was a Masonic member.My Dad who was a 32degree M.,brought home from WW2 ,Europe, a Napolionic engraved coin with a lot of different imfo on it. If and when I can get to it,I"ll post both sides.gd luck

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, you did NOT miss anything. This goes back to what Truckinbutch and I (plus a few others) have been talking about. These older carvings and signs need to have more than one set of eyes looking at them. I have better than 20/10 vision. However, I do miss things. When Truckinbutch was down (and when Ralph, Bill, Jack and others go out with me), I have noticed that we all catch things others missed. When I posted the post here, I just noticed the carving and thought it was a "C". However, after spending the better part of three weeks excavating right beside of the carving, I noticed it formed a "G" that I had missed. Tell ya what, get off your chair, get out in the field, and you, too, will get some carvings wrong the first time or so you look at them. Anyone who has hunted anything on here long enough knows that things change during an investigation - people can overlook the smallest (and sometimes most important) details. Also, new evidence can lead to major changes - changes in theories, etc. I can say one thing about this investigation - I am CLOSE to piecing it all together. Thanks to Treasure Net, I have also made some GREAT FRIENDS that are helping in this (both in the field and through correspondence). There are some great minds involved in this "team" and we will figure this out eventually and get to the answer - whatever that might be. :thumbsup:

BTW. It seems funny you started posting questioning my posts right after our friend "vamelungeon" quit posting. Your handle is "Mastermason", just as "vamelungeon" claimed and your e-mail address is "vengeance.....". If I had to bet, I would bet you are "vamelungeon" under a new handle, or, at least, one of his friends/acquaintances. :thumbsup: One of the funniest things in my back and forth with "vamelungeon", other than he believing there was NO Phoenician breeding/connection with the Portuguese over their nearly 800 year rule of the Portuguese, was when Rebel had to correct "vamelungeon" that atheists CAN and ARE/WERE members of Masonic Lodges. I guess "vamelungeon" has not read all the books/works in that "Vast Masonic Library" of his? :dontknow: One thing "vamelungeon" failed to realize is that ANYBODY can obtain the books he has (thanks mostly to eBay) and my friends and myself have "vast libraries" that would more than likely dwarf his by comparison. A big thanks also to Jay L. and his Bloody Bill Yahoo Group, as information is shared and compiled by Jay and the group at an alarming rate! :thumbsup:

MasterMason46 said:
Did I miss something? or did that c mysteriously turn into a Masonic G ?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D AMEN! SO MOTE IT BE! To which, I will add... TEAM = Together, Each Achieve More. Even BETTER! TEAMS with various "duties"... Together, Each Achieve More
Success! :wink: ;D :coffee2: :read2:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Thank's , Scott , for the kudos .
I think that the teamwork is what is scaring some of the folks here . All of us together are closing many loose ends into an everdiminishing circle . Eventually it will focus into a point .
I would advise all that are privately sharing info here and those that are not : When you are in the field ; photograph , photograph , photograph !
The eye sees what the mind tells it to look for . The camera records what the eye focuses it on and can be reviewed and reriviewed when the mind behind the eye is in a different state . The differences are magnitude .
Jim

MasterMason46

Jan 15, 2009
Elliott Co. Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My My. touchy arnt we? First off I have never heard of vamalungeon or who ever you are refering to, My question was did i miss something? one post you are talking about a c and the next its a Masonic G I have some info that just might help tie Swift and the Masonic order together. But as you seem to want to start accusing me of being someone else, pointing fingers, in general accusing me of attacking you, hey knock yourself out, hell you probably have that info already, being as the G wasnt used in the Masonic emblem till after 1813, have at it and good luck in your search, I hope you find all that you seek.

OP
OP
swiftsearcher

swiftsearcher

Feb 25, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
MP 3 Pro Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MasterMason46 said:
My My. touchy arnt we? First off I have never heard of vamalungeon or who ever you are refering to, My question was did i miss something? one post you are talking about a c and the next its a Masonic G I have some info that just might help tie Swift and the Masonic order together. But as you seem to want to start accusing me of being someone else, pointing fingers, in general accusing me of attacking you, hey knock yourself out, hell you probably have that info already, being as the G wasnt used in the Masonic emblem till after 1813, have at it and good luck in your search, I hope you find all that you seek.

I apologize if I was not correct. I recently had a "back and forth" with "vamelungeon" and his "claim to fame" was that he is a Master Mason with an "extensive Masonic library". When I saw your post and handle, along with your e-mail address, I assumed that it was either "vamelungeon" under a new handle out to get his "vengeance" or one of his friends. Again, I apologize for jumping the gun.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
MasterMason46 said:
If you haven't been lurking here for better than a year you have missed quite a lot that has gotten Swiftsearcher touchy as well as some others . Many posts have been withdrawn that might have given you better perspective prior to this misunderstanding .
Can we all shake hands and resolve this misunderstanding ?

-Ki-

Feb 12, 2009
EASTERN KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
MD & Handwand "CaveHunter"Hiker" SonyDigital SLR
truckinbutch said:
Thank's , Scott , for the kudos .
I think that the teamwork is what is scaring some of the folks here . All of us together are closing many loose ends into an everdiminishing circle . Eventually it will focus into a point .
I would advise all that are privately sharing info here and those that are not : When you are in the field ; photograph , photograph , photograph !
The eye sees what the mind tells it to look for . The camera records what the eye focuses it on and can be reviewed and reriviewed when the mind behind the eye is in a different state . The differences are magnitude .
Jim

You are very correct......

vamelungeon

Jul 13, 2009
Wise, VA
truckinbutch said:
MasterMason46 said:
If you haven't been lurking here for better than a year you have missed quite a lot that has gotten Swiftsearcher touchy as well as some others . Many posts have been withdrawn that might have given you better perspective prior to this misunderstanding .
Can we all shake hands and resolve this misunderstanding ?
I would very much like to stop this petty bickering. I am willing to make amends with anyone if possible.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread