Louisiana T-NET get together ????

RickyP

Feb 13, 2008
Prairieville, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Explorer SE, Whites DFX
Juanmoretime said:
What RR, no camping in your yard with the new calves? We could take turns feeding and give you a break. LOl!
Wish I could get invited to this!!!

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I haven't been begged to come
Oh , Boo Hoo Hoo!

Steve ;D

Sure is an awful lot of poets on here. :icon_study:...I dont want to see you getting your feeelings hurt and I hate to see a grown man pout, so come on down.

OP
OP
ACE250

ACE250

May 20, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Garrett, Fisher, Minelab, Compass.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RickyP said:
Juanmoretime said:
What RR, no camping in your yard with the new calves? We could take turns feeding and give you a break. LOl!
Wish I could get invited to this!!!

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I haven't been begged to come
Oh , Boo Hoo Hoo!

Steve ;D

Sure is an awful lot of poets on here. :icon_study:...I dont want to see you getting your feeelings hurt and I hate to see a grown man pout, so come on down.

I didn't say anything this time ......... thank goodness.... ;D

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok folks, let me know by PM if you're attending + spouse/guest so I can do up a name tag for ya. I will try and get some donuts for Saturday morn, I believe Wayne has a coffee pot available. If you can't make it to Wayne's for 9:00 am, don't fret...we'll be there for several hours.

If you have any old bottles you want IDed, please bring with ya. Show & Tell (found items), would be nice to see too, so bring them also.

For those coming in Friday night, if you want to meet "supper" somewhere, that's fine by me...but I'm not driving to BR.

Mrs. Fury & CopCop paid me a visit on Sunday...great to meet ya both. How was lunch at Charlie's?

Now if we can get this rain to stop and the south wind to stop blowing, gotta get this tide water out of here. >:(

:wink: RR

MrsFury

Feb 26, 2006
LaPlace LA
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum
It was very nice to meet you RR! Thanks for having us for a bit. We didn't go to Charlie's only because we were not 100% sure what we were going to do. So we went to Paul's and came up with a plan. Saw Charlie's & Lagniappe. Charlie's is on the list to go next time. Thanks! Looking forward to seeing everyone. If I'm a few minutes late it's because I had to drag my lazy ass out of bed. I have not slept late since winter.

ZenAgain

Nov 2, 2007
Fort Polk LA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star, White's DFX, Bullseye 2
The wife and I are going to be in Baton Rouge the weekend of 4/4 (My birthday), but unfortunately, I don't see us making the trip two weekends in a row. :( Kinda sad being as how the Bayou Hunt last year was part of my birthday present. lol Cest' la Vie

Hope you guys have fun.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LA TNet Agenda
Saturday, April 11th

For those coming in Friday, we can plan to meet somewhere for supper.

0900 - Louisiana Treasures Museum
10290 Hwy 22 W
Ponchatoula, LA 225-294-8352
(Don't fret if not there for 0900, we'll be there for several hours.)

1130-1230 (somewhere around that time) - lunch at Paul's Cafe, downtown Ponchatoula.

Playing by ear, the times...the places

Strawberry beignets @ Berry Patch, downtown Ponchatoula.

Tour Collinswood Museum, downtown Ponchatoula??

Romp in the Swamp @ Joyce Wildlife???

Walk around Frenier, if that's what you want...??

Will talk with Wayne about a place to MD.

If we do Frenier, you may want to eat "supper" at Middendorf's.

Bring your finds for "show & tell"
Old bottles to be IDed

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Lady GrayCloud and I are planning to be there. Will have to work in around my work schedule, but all should work out. See all there. :icon_scratch:

cybercop106

Sep 26, 2005
Back in the MO Ozarks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes; Garrett GTAx 1000, Bounty Hunter Tracker 2D/707 and a pair of Tracker II models
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well shoot. Our daughters are involved with a church activity they have to practice on this weekend and I'll have to fill in as transportation coordinator. Looks like we won't have time to make it to Ponchatoula this weekend.
Someone organize and host a Bayou Hunt this year so we can get over there to Cajun country!!!!

ZenAgain

Nov 2, 2007
Fort Polk LA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star, White's DFX, Bullseye 2
My wife and I are planning something for late summer/early fall here in Southwest Louisiana but it will take some doing to get all of the permissions in place, as it is, it won't be anything as big as the Bayou Hunt was, maybe two days (An overnight type thing). There will be no charge, but of course, people will be responsible for their own lodging/meals. Like I said, at earliest, this will be towards late summer but we are in the seed stages of planning it.

RickyP

Feb 13, 2008
Prairieville, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Explorer SE, Whites DFX
As of right now, I'm still planning on being there to meet all of ya'll. Besides, who could pass up Strawberry beignets. :thumbsup:

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
ZenAgain said:
My wife and I are planning something for late summer/early fall here in Southwest Louisiana but it will take some doing to get all of the permissions in place, as it is, it won't be anything as big as the Bayou Hunt was, maybe two days (An overnight type thing). There will be no charge, but of course, people will be responsible for their own lodging/meals. Like I said, at earliest, this will be towards late summer but we are in the seed stages of planning it.

Keep us posted! Sounds intriguing... -Noodle

Tensas

Sep 23, 2007
Waterproof, LA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro, Tejon
Where would we meet for supper and what time sounds like a good idea. Planning on getting there early.

Ronnie and Brenda

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tensas said:
Where would we meet for supper and what time sounds like a good idea. Planning on getting there early.

Ronnie and Brenda

Chinese, Mexican, Seafood or Steak...don't matter it's all good. PM me for my phone #.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok here's who have PMed me to attend on Saturday...

Ace 250 & Mrs

Mrs. Fury

CopCop

Gray Cloud & Mrs

Tensas & Mrs

Gator01 & Mrs

Ricky P

nfunk

I've gotten permission to hunt a private home site, that I've not hunted yet. Colonial buttons & coins have been found there, but with the holiday, Mr. D. told me he would have his grandkids for the weekend, when asked how many people I kinda fibbed & said 5-6 people. I was told where to park, and where to hunt, but I'm kinda concerned about the amount of hunters that will be here. So we will play that one by ear...and decide what to do on Saturday while we're at the museum.

OP
OP
ACE250

ACE250

May 20, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Garrett, Fisher, Minelab, Compass.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You forgot one person.......... ::)

Gator01

Sep 24, 2007
Northeast LA
Detector(s) used
XL Pro
MXT
M6
F75SE
ETrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I worked early this am to give Mrs Gator some sleep time. Packing and loading now,should be in Hammond around 2-3ish pm.
John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread