Detector(s) used
XL Pro
MXT
M6
F75SE
ETrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im game,only thing with me atm, Mrs Gator and I are trying to sell and buy another home, dunno how the time line is gonna work out, but geesh, I really will do my best to be there and help in anyway. You guys are the best, its great just talking, a hunt is like icing on the cake.
Best
John

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
warsawdaddy said:
Noodle said:
I'm game if it's not Thanksgiving week. Other than that, I think I'm free, maybe Dan, too. Let us know the dates! Thanks! - Noodle
Hey Noodle,am I from Louisiana?

Occasionally! Yes, sir! COME ON DOOOOOWWWWWN!!! :headbang: :hello2: :laughing7: :hello: :hello: :-* :-*

ZenAgain

Nov 2, 2007
Fort Polk LA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star, White's DFX, Bullseye 2
Wife and I are working out the details, will be mid-October and will be Fri/Sat/Sun like the Bayou hunt. Should have the details up in the members hunt section by Monday or Tuesday.

MrsFury

Feb 26, 2006
LaPlace LA
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum
Somebody keep me informed... RiverRat could you email me when details are posted? Thanks!

ZenAgain

Nov 2, 2007
Fort Polk LA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Star, White's DFX, Bullseye 2
Some are already up in the Members Hunt section. Should have things finalized by midweek next week.

MrsFury

Feb 26, 2006
LaPlace LA
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum
Can you give me a link? There are so many forums. I have looked for the thread of which you speak and cannot find it.

Juanmoretime

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2008
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Miinelab CTX-3030, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Explorer II, Whites Dfx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great....a hunt right here in Louisiana...count me in. Who needs help???

Steve ;D

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hi Lildave, looks like a nice club of sorts put together. Can I have more info? Couldn't see a lot of history. Is it new? I'm just right around the corner in Richland Parish and would love to know more. Thanks! - Noodle

lildave

Dec 26, 2007
Arkansas,California,Texas,Louisiana
Detector(s) used
BH101.Whites MXT,Torsero comp
Well I am the Founder and Past president of 3 other clubs,IM moving to Monroe,where I am putting together a very nice club as we speak, still working on the website however,Flyiers will be posted soon, I dont know exactly where you are located,but we will have hunters from all over Louisiana. Although myself I love to relic hunt ,and Gold prospecting ,the Club will focus on all hobbies pertaining to treasure hunting.I first founded the Arkansas Treasure Hunters Club back in 2004.I believe now they have over 70 members now and are under good directions of officers i elected to run the club.you can view their site at www.arkansastreasurehuntersclub.com
My second Club was founded by me in Lancaster, California,where they do not have a website but are more of a Gold Prospecting Club. My 3rd club ,I founded is under works as we speak in South east Texas,where you can view their site at www.texastreasurehuntersclub.webs.com
The Louisiana club Ive founded is I would say my baby, I will direct and handle all aspects of the club until i get elected officers in place, we will have monthly meetings every month as well as a monthly outing, we will also host a once a year Event.I have some very good things to talk about at our first meeting,if you would like to join it is free ,all I ask is all those to register and forward and general information to me from the forum at the club site,thank you and I hope Ive answered your general questions. please visit our site at. www.louisianatreasurehuntersclub.webs.com

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Hey, GrayCloud! Been a tough year... it's hell to get old! Hopefully I can keep the Old Man out of Glenwood this year and can get out and be more productive!

LilDave, I'll give it some thought and get back to you. Sounds like a good enterprise if we can get it off the ground.

- Noodle

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Noodle glad to see that you and Dan are backup and ah runnin. I have kept up on you two through some of your friends. Take care of that old String Picker.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread