Detector(s) used
XL Pro
MXT
M6
F75SE
ETrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and the ground isnt as dry thanks to Issac and a few local showers. You guys getting the fever yet?? Well, Ive had the fever;but, having to make a living out in this heat and several other things thats happened this summer has kept me from going out.
Plus got the detector bug, wanting to try out a different unit doesnt help matters.
How bout it, you guys ready to go?
HH,
JR

New Orleans Relic

Jul 17, 2012
New Orleans burb
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peaked out of my md'ing hibernation last week and swung briefly at a park in Marrero( NO burb) and the ground was plenty hard and dry. First time I've seen hornets in a oak tree cavity in Louisiana. Not stung but they sent me away. Looking to the next rain/front when temps drop under 80. I'll be lurking some prospects.
Ray

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm ready to hit it.... Just stocked up on new batteries, and I have a couple spots lined up. I might even head out tomorrow morning if it's not raining. I have a mid 1800's park in mind.

coinhound1983

Aug 22, 2012
It really is starting to feel much better. Mr N.O. Sir, you should let my brother and I accompany you and we can go to our new spot we just found.. A school built in 1889 in the woods on a hunting lease that we got permission to shoot.. All those guys hunting have never metal detected there b4 and from my knowledge it never has been.. So let me know if this interests you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread