Im new

cdouglas

Tenderfoot
Jan 12, 2013
Any help around Shreveport as to helping me get started, really don't know how to get started in setting my detector!!

staticmap

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cdouglas said:
Any help around Shreveport as to helping me get started, really don't know how to get started in setting my detector!!

What kind of machine do you have? Model?

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a nice little machine, basically turn it on and go. You can play with the coin discrimination a little and turn it down low and dig more trash or turn the discrimination up and dig silver copper brass bronze etc

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Then dig everything at first to see what the detector is telling you.... Oh yah read the owner`s manual over and over till you understand it... then read it again.
Gary

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No doubt about . Keep watching what your screen says and what the sounds are. Soon you'll know the sounds of coins. I know a place in arcadia, la you could go hunt and learn to use the machine if you're interested. About a 40 minute drive from shreveport. I used to live in bossier city

OP
OP
C

cdouglas

Tenderfoot
Jan 12, 2013
G.A.P.metal said:
Then dig everything at first to see what the detector is telling you.... Oh yah read the owner`s manual over and over till you understand it... then read it again.
Gary

Thanks Gary I have to find a Manual somewhere I got this machine about 10 years ago and it's been used about twice , I know patients is required but if I ever find something I would be hooked and thank you for your advice I will do what you say !!

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cdouglas said:
Thanks Gary I have to find a Manual somewhere I got this machine about 10 years ago and it's been used about twice , I know patients is required but if I ever find something I would be hooked and thank you for your advice I will do what you say !!

I think you can print a manual from the internet. There is a playground- park in arcadia that has a very large set of concrete stadium seats on 1 side . I hunted there once or twice and it has alot of pocket change. I will look at a map and see if i can remember where it was. It would be easy to find because arcadia is tiny. I remember it being fairly close to the interstate(south of i-20) and on the east side of the main drag that runs north and south. I think its basically their city park.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions