Shreveport area?

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's an old park in downtown shreveport thats over a hundred yrs old. I don't know if the city will let you hunt there or not. Also, its kinda in the rough part of town. But if you could get on there, you could do really well.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Ajy0927

Mar 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am also in shreveport and really interested in starting ... Are there any local groups or clubs??

OP
OP
boss driver

boss driver

Dec 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
Dues, AT Pro, Tesoro Sand Shark, Excal II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Apparently they've all disbanded.

Gator01

Sep 24, 2007
Northeast LA
Detector(s) used
XL Pro
MXT
M6
F75SE
ETrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boss driver, google Gilmer Maps. Scroll down that list until you find maps pertaining to defenses for Shreveport/Red River. Maybe, that will get you going for spots that may be of interest. Dont forget to get permission.
John

OP
OP
boss driver

boss driver

Dec 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
Dues, AT Pro, Tesoro Sand Shark, Excal II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
boss driver, google Gilmer Maps. Scroll down that list until you find maps pertaining to defenses for Shreveport/Red River. Maybe, that will get you going for spots that may be of interest. Dont forget to get permission. John

Thanks john, will do!

czachary

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody hunting in the Shreveport area? I haven't found anywhere good but am always looking for ideas/places.

I am in Shreveport myself. I am interested in locating old stage roads in the area and river crossing and trying those places...

fltacoma

Mar 6, 2014
shreveport, la
Detector(s) used
All current Tesoro Metal Detectors including Bandido II Umax and Silver Sabre Umax. In other words, way too many Tesoro's lol
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im in shreveport as well. Broadmoor area to be semi-exact. I have gone down to mansfield a couple of times and always find dropped civil war bullets almost everytime I head down there. My name is daniel by the way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread