Where in New Orleans

blue220080

Apr 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone. So I've been looking around and reading till i'm blurry eyed. I found a bunch of youtube videos of some people hunting a river. They appear to find all kinds of stuff including tons of rifle parts. The videos say they are around Port Hudson. Apparently, this isn't some kind of park or national monument.Where can a I go and find this kind of stuff. Coins are great and jewelry at the parks but where can I hunt civil war stuff legally. I mean you can't just go Chalmette Battlefield. Down here in New Orleans everything is a monument or protected park. But I'm guessing they had to walk there so maybe trace the route taken etc? Would really like to find or form a group. If anybody can offer an invitation I would appreciate it. IF anyone wants to start a new group I'm open for that too.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi everyone. So I've been looking around and reading till i'm blurry eyed. I found a bunch of youtube videos of some people hunting a river. They appear to find all kinds of stuff including tons of rifle parts. The videos say they are around Port Hudson. Apparently, this isn't some kind of park or national monument.Where can a I go and find this kind of stuff. Coins are great and jewelry at the parks but where can I hunt civil war stuff legally. I mean you can't just go Chalmette Battlefield. Down here in New Orleans everything is a monument or protected park. But I'm guessing they had to walk there so maybe trace the route taken etc? Would really like to find or form a group. If anybody can offer an invitation I would appreciate it. IF anyone wants to start a new group I'm open for that too.

I?m not a group, guy I?m sort of a Lonewolf sometimes with one other person. My wife says I?m the most outgoing loner she is ever met. LOL hey get in touch with me and maybe we can share some secrets

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread