VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey J Hawk!! Welcome to the TNET Site!! You will enjoy it and find it quite informative!! I'm a little east of you over in Port Allen area!! Give me a PM and I would be happy to meet up with you some time and see if we can sort out Jean Lafitte's spoils!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

clb24

Tenderfoot
Mar 5, 2014
Gardner, louisiana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi J Hawk.....I live near Gardner west of Alex. and looking for a place to hunt in the area.

DubCoco

Jul 9, 2015
Baton Rouge, La.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Teknetics Delta 4000, Pro Pointers.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Baton Rouge. I have family with land in the Jonesville / Harrisonburg area and I also have some property in Amite Co Mississippi. I actually find some pretty good spots around Baton Rouge to swing the coils. Would love to meet up with you guys and detect somewhere. Count me in if you guys arrange something.

Houmadigs

Greenie
Nov 2, 2015
Houma area
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350, Vulcan 360 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Baton Rouge. I have family with land in the Jonesville / Harrisonburg area and I also have some property in Amite Co Mississippi. I actually find some pretty good spots around Baton Rouge to swing the coils. Would love to meet up with you guys and detect somewhere. Count me in if you guys arrange something.
Hey guys, fairly new to md'ing. I've done a bit of research in this area (Houma) and found several good sites. I'm working on permission on 5 old plantations and may have even 1 civil war site. Will post more later.

Action Torrin

Tenderfoot
Dec 23, 2015
Deridder, La
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey J Hawk, I live in central La and looking for someone to get out and find some relics with, I'm new to MD and just trying to learn and find some areas to go to

New Orleans Relic

Jul 17, 2012
New Orleans burb
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, fairly new to md'ing. I've done a bit of research in this area (Houma) and found several good sites. I'm working on permission on 5 old plantations and may have even 1 civil war site. Will post more later.

Any update? Much history there for sure.
Retired in Gretna and can be down your way almost any day or 2 with a few days notice.
50's-80 temp, not very sloppy I'm there !! PM me
Ray
I've got a plantation site myself.

Donald70448

Feb 22, 2014
Mandeville, La
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT pro, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm ready to make a hunt if anyone's looking for a partner ! Hit me up !

gumbo247

Jan 21, 2016
Shreveport, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from Shreveport and just getting back into the hobby. Mostly practicing on old parks and some empty lots in the old part of town until I get the hang of my new machine Whites v3i. I would love to meet some fellow detectorist in the area. Thanks, Wes

u2nav

Jun 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to detecting although I have researched the Shreveport area extensively. Where abouts are you?

u2nav

Jun 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have my new Garrett Ace 350 off for repairs and would like to pair up with someone in the area. I am out on Bert Kouns. Call me when you can at 318-364-7601

Donald70448

Feb 22, 2014
Mandeville, La
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT pro, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm always looking for hunting partners and new sites, I'm hunting with XP deus and AT Pro

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread