Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
000aaa.jpg

https://www.earthcam.com/usa/louisiana/neworleans/bourbonstreet/?cam=bourbonstreet

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I do have a story coming up for New Orleans, haunted house and buried treasure. Real ghost so the treasure has to be there.

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
I was down in the Big Easy for work in September of 2017 and the street was tore up then, right down the middle for about 2 blocks. It made staggering around very dangerous and we finally had to go back to canal street to our hotel to get hammered properly. However, I did get to have a bowl of my favorite red beans and rice..............ahhhh, that’s all I got now..........................I’ll be back.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was down in the Big Easy for work in September of 2017 and the street was tore up then, right down the middle for about 2 blocks. It made staggering around very dangerous and we finally had to go back to canal street to our hotel to get hammered properly. However, I did get to have a bowl of my favorite red beans and rice..............ahhhh, that’s all I got now..........................I’ll be back.

Yea a Few weeks ago they were Digging down to Plumbing,
then refilling and Capping their Holes.
The streets Looked a Mess. My first thought was
they should Recap the Whole Thing !

2019.jpg
Good to see they are Doing it :coffee2:

caped.jpg

Mardi Gras 2019 will be March 5, 2019

Last edited:

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks about right, when I was there it looked like they were replacing water mains, there were 5’ wide open trenches that produced a “unique” aroma and would have really hated to fall in one as they had what used to be water at the bottom.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread