Looking for someone to detect with in Southern Louisiana.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kray I’ve been fishing all my life is was addicted to fishing before detecting. I still fish but it doesn’t do it for me like detecting. But I got red and specks in the safe always.

Davidx357

Jan 30, 2019
Baton Rouge- Chauvin
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I detect in Terrebonne Parish at two schools. One dates back to the 30's and the other to the 40's. I would love to detect with an experienced detector. There is also an old store maybe from 1900 or earlier next door to one of them. Could be the second building built there. If interested reply and I will send you my phone number.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I detect in Terrebonne Parish at two schools. One dates back to the 30's and the other to the 40's. I would love to detect with an experienced detector. There is also an old store maybe from 1900 or earlier next door to one of them. Could be the second building built there. If interested reply and I will send you my phone number.

I interested I love to. Do you know any farmers out there?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like to find a farmer between Thidobaux and Donaldsonville.

Hey David I haven’t forgotten about you I just haven’t had time to leave my area right know. But yes I’d love to hit a farm field myself I see the videos all the times and it looks so much easier being plowed so often.

Davidx357

Jan 30, 2019
Baton Rouge- Chauvin
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
truth,
If you want to go on a trout or bass trip let me know. I take people all the time I only ask they pay gas. I will clean your fish and wish you well.

I catch fish.

David

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
truth,
If you want to go on a trout or bass trip let me know. I take people all the time I only ask they pay gas. I will clean your fish and wish you well.

I catch fish.

David

I only dirt fish these days, but I appreciate the kind offer. My best friends are charter captains out of Shell Beach and are ALWAYS giving me a hard time not fish with them anymore lol

Last edited:

nofd1977

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey fellows I’m in a 2 month dry spell and I need to break out of my norm. I’ll travel to hunt. I’m dying lol

Truth i would love to go detecting with anybody who knows the hobby well. I have been a handful of times and havent had much luck at city park. Not even sure where any hot spots are but im always up for the trip. Been hearing about abandoned plantations and places in slidell.

Hashler

Tenderfoot
Dec 29, 2018
Denham Springs
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m always up and down the I-12. I live in Denham and make my way to slidell once a week sometimes on weekends. I’d be down to meet up and dig some dirt. I’m just getting back to it after a long break. Searching historical maps between here and there. I’ve read plenty of what you get in to on here. Just saying IF you need someone dig with I’m around.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’m always up and down the I-12. I live in Denham and make my way to slidell once a week sometimes on weekends. I’d be down to meet up and dig some dirt. I’m just getting back to it after a long break. Searching historical maps between here and there. I’ve read plenty of what you get in to on here. Just saying IF you need someone dig with I’m around.

Hey Hashier I’m so sorry it took me so long to get back with you I’ve been out of it for a couple of months but for the last four years I was pounding dirt almost daily. The unfortunate thing is I am out of what little permissions I had and I’m not a good spot but it would be my pleasure digging with you buddy. My Wells went dry Maybe you can’t save me [emoji1317]

dry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread