Boat launch

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tried my hand at some magnet fishing last week at a very busy boat launch/dock. It has been low water for many years so I wasn't expecting much which turned out to be true. Lots of nuts, bolts, nails, and a few pairs of pliers that were too far gone to restore. The water is high this year so people shouldn't be able to recover drops as easily. LOL

Nothing worth picture but it was fun and hope as the season kicks off there may be some actual good finds.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you got to get rid of the trash to find the treasure buried underneath.....go put that magnet back in the water.....

OP
OP
fish1on

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well you got to get rid of the trash to find the treasure buried underneath.....go put that magnet back in the water.....

I already cleaned out the good stuff with the metal detector years past, was hopeing for new finds

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread