Anotherr outing

jettydog

Sep 7, 2017
New Jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out for about 4 hours this afternoon and got loads of junk again but I did get a pair of needle nose pliers in pretty good shape and they still open and close fine, a little cleaning and they will be as good as new.
I found a flat piece of metal with a sort of dome on one side, very crusted over so it will take some serious cleaning to figure out
what it is but I can't wait to see. I also found an old spike that looks like a railroad spike, it seems quite old and I know that once
upon a time there was a train that ran from the mainland over the bay to Ocean City (N.J.) I will have to look up exactly what years
it was in operation. The tracks have been gone for decades. I am looking forward to trying to figure out the story of this thing.
Had a good afternoon out and had a good chat with a couple of folks while I was out there so it was a good day.
I do have pics and I will post them later.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With the weather change I had a great 6 hours today and a couple very good catches one being a brand name knife and scabbard. Managed to make it home with all my magnets this time.

OP
OP
jettydog

jettydog

Sep 7, 2017
New Jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With the weather change I had a great 6 hours today and a couple very good catches one being a brand name knife and scabbard. Managed to make it home with all my magnets this time.
Sounds great bowwinkles, I can't wait to get back out there again. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread