Curious but I really don't grok it at all???

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
and have you seen those self express checkouts at walmart ? omg the first time i tried it the machine sucked the money out of my hand so fast i thought sheesh theres gotta be a woman in there takin my money.:laughing7:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and have you seen those self express checkouts at walmart ? omg the first time i tried it the machine sucked the money out of my hand so fast i thought sheesh theres gotta be a woman in there takin my money.:laughing7:
Thanks........ Now you got me thinking I want to order one of the 2000lb pull and screw it to a harness under my shirt & go to Walmart to see if it'll futz up the terminals. My luck I'd get stuck to the counter. But it'd be fun!!!
laughing7.gif
tongue3.gif

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a magnet and cord. Can't wait to try it. I already know it will be the same rush which you get from digging at a hole like a dog or spotting something in a flea market which you know is valuable. It's probably a sickness ^^

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Thanks........ Now you got me thinking I want to order one of the 2000lb pull and screw it to a harness under my shirt & go to Walmart to see if it'll futz up the terminals. My luck I'd get stuck to the counter. But it'd be fun!!!
laughing7.gif
tongue3.gif
well if you go and try that make sure you take video so we can see the look an your face of you struggling to get off the machine. i hav'nt had a good chuckle in a long time ? oh and i want o see if the machine starts spitting the money back out at you ?

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well if you go and try that make sure you take video so we can see the look an your face of you struggling to get off the machine. i hav'nt had a good chuckle in a long time ? oh and i want o see if the machine starts spitting the money back out at you ?

You should stay away from any bathroom that has cast iron fixtures also.:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread