Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the link

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had an address change for anyone interested, quite a few guides and articles now
Magnet Fishing Pro- The Home Of Everything Magnet Fishing.

The "Guide" portion of this is very good but all the advertising and referrals to Brute are probably not allowed. If it was cleaned up and the adds and video were removed It could probably qualify as a "sticky" which would be within the forum rules and also be a great id to those searching for data. Mods please chime in and let us know.

OP
OP
B

bainsey

Feb 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The "Guide" portion of this is very good but all the advertising and referrals to Brute are probably not allowed. If it was cleaned up and the adds and video were removed It could probably qualify as a "sticky" which would be within the forum rules and also be a great id to those searching for data. Mods please chime in and let us know.

A sticky would awesome, however I cannot see the adverts and videos being taken out. The videos add to the content and are also a good website ranking factor. As for the adverts, the small amount of commission they generate pays for the increasing domain, server and hosting costs of running a website

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that the admin here will say that if it applies to the metal detecting community then it should also apply the here.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
hey that gives me an idea. i'm gonna start my own magnet fishing guide service. if ya dont catch anything ya dont pay. ok that'll be 500 dollars. well ya caught that tin can did'nt ya ?

Apr 20, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Magnet fishing is very cool. I enjoy a lot with this activity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread