WW 2 Hand Grenade fished while magnet fishing

fortaleza

Jun 15, 2013
Northern Illinois, Fortaleza Brazil
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett Ace 250, 2 Garrett Pro Pointers gotta have a backup
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to post this for all you magnet fisherman. So be careful you never know what's on the end of the line.

Taco Bell on E. Silver Springs Blvd. has been evacuated. A man found a hand grenade while magnet fishing in Ocklawaha, put it in his trunk, and drove to Taco Bell prior to calling 911. MCSO bomb squad is currently on scene to ensure everyone’s safety.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just read about that item when I fired up the lap top. Yes, a WWII era grenade was found, and they did put it in the trunk of their car and did go to Taco Bell. I just wish that the writer of the article in whatever newspaper could do "a little" more research before reporting. They said the couple was "Trolling" with a magnet, OK, we'll go with trolling, and then said the couple was not finding the "Precious Metals" they were looking for. I want a magnet like THAT one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread