T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has any one found a rope or line that will not stretch every thing i use will eventually stretch.

I've got mine attatched with white "bull tape." It's the stuff that is used to pull cable through conduit. So far, it hasn't stretched.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have tried several kinds of rope and those which as you say "do not stretch" also seem to not dry and will mildew. I prefer the braided poly rope which has the strength and will dry very quickly. I have not seen or tried the bull tape as suggested, but I will try to find some to look at.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes but for some reason the ones that say do not stretch always stretch for me.And the bull tape i will look at also but i never heard of it before.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found what they call "bull line tape" which is used for pulling thru conduit. The fellow had a roll but because his supply was low he could not give me any. I did how ever play with a bit of it and the flat tape seemed very hard to grip in a heavy pull. The reel did how ever state that it was mold and mildew proof. Maybe if I get lucky I can find someone else in the wire/conduit business that can give up a good section for a good test.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread