Walking a Magnet down river

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All I put a couple zip ties on my magnet. One around a 16 ounce plastic coke bottle and the other tie i make a loop through the magnet loop. When i put the magnet in the rivers i pull it a bit and the current takes it a couple feet down the river. I keep bumping it and walking the magnet down river till it attaches to something then i pull it back

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr Gare what was your great finds so far? I tried about the same method but the rocks seemed to be a big problem.

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would say in the river was a 357 magnum pistol. Gave it to the police and was informed it was stolen, Never heard any more on that. If you can't walk it down the river try a bigger bottle. Maybe next time out I will make a video.
I also found a safe about 4 x4 x4 the door was missing and when i told the police they csaid it was stolen from a auto body shop in Canton Ohio

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread