Kruzer gets thin gold chain in Salt water No problem

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We'll see! That looks like a lake. In New York, the Atlantic would be beating you to death waist deep.:laughing7:

Attachments

• IMG_0486.jpg
    IMG_0486.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 162
OP
OP
Ammoman

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We'll see! That looks like a lake. In New York, the Atlantic would be beating you to death waist deep.:laughing7:

If what you say is true then the same test done with the Nox is flawed as well. Here is the video with the Nox...looks like the same beach and same chain

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Salt water is salt water! Ask any fish!:laughing7:

kajunoutlaw

Jun 3, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 350 / F75 LTD2/ AT MAX/ Multi Kruzer/ Nox 800

Have used many detectors.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If what you say is true then the same test done with the Nox is flawed as well. Here is the video with the Nox...looks like the same beach and same chain

It's the same guy. He says so in the Kruzer video that he had tried the Nox already and wanted to run the same test with the M Kruzer. As you mentioned, yes it is the same beach, same chain and same results. Not bad. Nokta/Makro appear to be ahead of the game with single frequency in saltwater.

Makro and Minelab have raised the bar once again in the detecting world. Question is, which company will take the next step ?

Last edited:

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer
Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd love to see that same test with the Makro Racer 2. I'll bet you it picks that chain up no problem.
Hey Terry, is that the Kruzer that Dilek sent you for testing? If so, bring a thin gold chain! :laughing7:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd love to see that same test with the Makro Racer 2. I'll bet you it picks that chain up no problem.
Hey Terry, is that the Kruzer that Dilek sent you for testing? If so, bring a thin gold chain! :laughing7:

Yes! I got it yesterday. I will check the chain, but the one the guy tested the Equinox and the Kruzer on is not "thin" by my standards. :skullflag:

OP
OP
Ammoman

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes! I got it yesterday. I will check the chain, but the one the guy tested the Equinox and the Kruzer on is not "thin" by my standards. :skullflag:

Thank you for taking the time to compare these two machines. Your unbiased observations and opinions mean alot to us all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread