aldee2012

Jan 7, 2017
DeLand Florida
Detector(s) used
Makro Kruzer
Vulcon 360
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi just got my Makro Kruzer yesterday i pick it up a Kellyco does anyone have a DVI chart or know where i can find one, i have always used at pro and VDI seems to be different, still getting use to it but just curious all i can find is chart for Makro Racer and Makro gold.

mikebourgeois

Jun 1, 2018
Victoria, BC
Detector(s) used
White's Treasure Master and a Makro Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I could be mistaken but are you referring to the numerical target ID to show what hits are what? If so then in the manual towards the end there is a chart that gives you the American and European IDs. Hope that helps... otherwise... sorry, no idea.

OP
OP
A

aldee2012

Jan 7, 2017
DeLand Florida
Detector(s) used
Makro Kruzer
Vulcon 360
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yes i have seen that and thanks but i looking for more like gold range iron ranges silver ranges target ID's my at pro always showed it at the top of my meter this model does not have that, at pro shows like gold rang, 1 cent nickel, dime quarter etc. i guess i got to use to my AT Pro and probably should have stuck with it oh well

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh Well? What, you're giving up? Shame!:laughing7:

Attachments

• 29790025_927607180742356_3597842854488415660_n.jpg
    29790025_927607180742356_3597842854488415660_n.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 464

sws33

Mar 15, 2013
huntington beach ca
Detector(s) used
white's 5900 di pro, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1280, Garrett Infinium LS, Teknetics T2 SE and Teknetics Omega 8000, Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II and Fisher CZ21, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my multi Kruser a couple weeks ago and raided my wife's jewelry box to test out all manner of shapes and sizes of gold. As far as I can tell, gold, like aluminum, is going to give you a number based on its mass or size. I had a little bitty gold stud earring that ring in at around 20, a petite gold ring that ran up around 24, a heavier men's wedding band that was up around 43, and my massive gold wedding band which was all the way up into the low 60s at around 61or 62 I think. So you can see that it doesn't really matter as far as the number goes when it comes to Gold, if you're not willing to dig all odd numbers with a super clean sound you're not going to find any. Silver & coins are easy, gold not so much.

OP
OP
A

aldee2012

Jan 7, 2017
DeLand Florida
Detector(s) used
Makro Kruzer
Vulcon 360
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thank you for the chart, but when I copied the image it was to bluffy, could you please let me know where you found it.

mikebourgeois

Jun 1, 2018
Victoria, BC
Detector(s) used
White's Treasure Master and a Makro Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my multi Kruser a couple weeks ago and raided my wife's jewelry box to test out all manner of shapes and sizes of gold. As far as I can tell, gold, like aluminum, is going to give you a number based on its mass or size. I had a little bitty gold stud earring that ring in at around 20, a petite gold ring that ran up around 24, a heavier men's wedding band that was up around 43, and my massive gold wedding band which was all the way up into the low 60s at around 61or 62 I think. So you can see that it doesn't really matter as far as the number goes when it comes to Gold, if you're not willing to dig all odd numbers with a super clean sound you're not going to find any. Silver & coins are easy, gold not so much.

I did the same thing... did air test and garden test... only downside is that my garden pretty earthy with no garbage in it... I have this silly fear of doing a park test and burying the stuff in a marked off area and then not being able to find it with the detector despite them being marked and even more foolishly I told my wife of my fear and now she won't let me use her trinkets. (married a smart lady... sigh)

gold has a mid range tone though mostly doesn't it and the silver I've found is the higher pitch. (only Canadian quarters and dimes... nothing else)

good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread