Some Multi Kruzer finds

Jacza

Apr 14, 2016
Detector(s) used
Makro Multi Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some Multi Kruzer finds from the last weeks. The machine performs also very good in the forest. :icon_thumright: Meanwhile I prefer the 2 tone mode.

Just wondering, if there are more Multi Kruzer users in this forum?

september_2018_finds.JPG
1_mark_1898_r.JPG 1_mark_1898_v.JPG hk_ring_1_zensiert.JPG
preussen_abzeichen_r.JPG ring.jpg brosche3.jpg

Best regards
Jacza

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
nice finds

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer
Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have the Kruzer, and before that the Racer 2. I love the Kruzer and I belong to the Kruzer Facebook page as well. I kinda stopped posting about it here since there doesn't seem to be as much interest like there is on the Facebook page. I also think the Kruzer is more popular on your side of the pond than it is mine. I'm kinda jealous seeing all those hammered coins coming out of the ground. Still, my Kruzer has found its share of silver and just last week my first gold ring while using it. I found that gold ring at a 21 on the VID scale, which is right around the foil trash area and at a VID that I almost never dig. Why I did it this time is a mystery to me, but it's my first ever small gold ring and its almost like a bucket lister since all the other gold rings I've found come in around the nickel range.My preferred settings are 19khz, 3 tone with 89 gain, and bumping it up to 90 to check the faint signals or detecting in less trashy areas. I've never used 4 tone and hardly ever use 2 tone, but if I do I turn the gain way down to around 60. Your finds are scary Jacza. I see a SS Deaths Head and a Cthulhu thingie. I'm wondering what was on that bracelet that made you zensiert, do I want to know?
After a second closer look, now I see.

Last edited:

dgerst

Dec 9, 2008
SW Kansas
Detector(s) used
Multi Kruzer, Teknetics Patriot, Bandido II μMax, Tejon, Deeptech Vista Warrior, Treasure Baron Cointrax 2.2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't count how many 21's I've passed up. But most all of them were jumpy and disappeared when I bobbed the coil (usually means thin/flat). I've had a few that were pretty solid and gave a decent ID when bobbing the coil as well. They turned out to be more densely packed small bits of aluminum. When I dig those I keep telling myself "It could just as easily been a small ring." Oh well, maybe some day. The Kruzer is a heck of a machine. My experience is that no other detector has made it easier to assess what's under the coil. Especially in so few hours of use.

OP
OP
J

Jacza

Apr 14, 2016
Detector(s) used
Makro Multi Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I found a small hammered coin at 15 I'm digging everything above ID 10, unless I'm in the forest, where a lot of foil has such low IDs. My gain is always at 94. I found out that a frequency shift can silent unwanted noisy background signals. Only if there is high EMI because of high-voltage lines I'm switching back to less deep 3 tone.

sataro

Jan 16, 2013
Corsicana, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 | Nokta Simplex+ | Tesoro Mohave | Quest Xpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on some very very finds! Another multi Kruzer user here.

dgerst

Dec 9, 2008
SW Kansas
Detector(s) used
Multi Kruzer, Teknetics Patriot, Bandido II μMax, Tejon, Deeptech Vista Warrior, Treasure Baron Cointrax 2.2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet finds! MMK user in Kansas here.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the nice finds! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread