Pre Disney Snow White Coloring Book

DigItUp

Jun 28, 2005
louisiana
I recently discovered A coloring book that belong to my grandmother when she was a child That in itself amazes me she kept that book for I guess going on 80 years. she was born in '23 so she must have aquired it somtime in the '30s or '40s. I know it's pre-disney because the Charactors look nothing like in the Disney film. I have no intention of selling it but I'm curious to know how much it would go for I know it all depends on the quality. The only thing wrong is that the cover is off but I do have the cover.

tlowery04

Apr 29, 2011
Cashion Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
some of the early characters look nothing like they do today, with that said, there was really almost no copyright protection back then from what I'm told, and there wer a lot of character rip-offs so what you may have is a different studios rendition of a snow white coloring book? You would have to post pictures to let anyone have a decent shot at figuring it out

paulb104

Feb 7, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently discovered A coloring book that belong to my grandmother when she was a child That in itself amazes me she kept that book for I guess going on 80 years. she was born in '23 so she must have aquired it somtime in the '30s or '40s. I know it's pre-disney because the Charactors look nothing like in the Disney film. I have no intention of selling it but I'm curious to know how much it would go for I know it all depends on the quality. The only thing wrong is that the cover is off but I do have the cover.

My wife would love to pictures.

edit. I didn't realize that the original post was so old! I was just reading the titles of the threads, not paying attention to the dates...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions