Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Isayhello2u

Sep 15, 2006
california
Primary Interest:
Other
some suggestions try asking local museums for tips - they are professionals at this sort of thing after all.
other ideas.
store in a dark, dry place, in a metal box to keep away from rats, inside archival acid free plastic envelopes, between heavier flat sheets of styrofoam or cardboard that are larger in size than the newspaper - to keep the paper flat and protect the edges

lucky1777

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2005
Illinois
I store mine in large flat totes. The kinds that will slide under your bed. I place acid free paper between them and continue to stack them. I then tape a listing on top of the totes lid so I know what is in there. Hope that helps a little.

OP
OP
bigb03

bigb03

Mar 12, 2009
Ennis, Montana
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew somebody would reply if I waited patiently for long enough. lol. Thanks for the replies. Considering these are not being stored properly right now I think it is time to preserve them correctly. Thanks again.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another quick hint. Check with a comic book store. The one by me got me bags that fit Life magazines at a good price from their vendor. You can get the cardboard inserts also. I'm sure they can find you bags sized to newspapers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread