Need help to identify

Shamilton32

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5493AF4D-F390-43AC-8B54-A213B1B97288.jpeg Hello, I recently purchased these on eBay. Wondering
If anyone has knowledge of them or if they maybe
Fake, can’t find anything like them on net. 592E75B5-07E8-4471-A103-15CC60B9FD5C.jpeg 592E75B5-07E8-4471-A103-15CC60B9FD5C.jpeg B5206CEB-18E1-412E-A3FE-82F48AC34BCE.jpeg

OP
OP
S

Shamilton32

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are two separate cards. One is for suspender’s
And the other is for a steam transfer in ma. That one
Is blank on the back.

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I don't know what a "moist lunch" is but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want it.

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this on the shirt maker from 1894. Wrong address, right city.
J MILLHAUSER Shirt Maker and Men's Furnisher No 5 William Street Since 1875 Mr HJ Millhauser has been prominently identified with the trade in the finest grades of gentlemen's furnishing goods He occupies a commodious store which is neatly fitted up and stocked to repletion with everything in the line of gent's furnishings including a fine line of the newest shades and patterns for spring and summer wear the most beautiful assortment of ties and cravats possessing the most tasteful and correct combinations of colors white and ornamental colored linen handkerchiefs silk merino and lamb's wool underwear shirts and collars gloves and suspenders canes and sticks the best makes of imported and domestic umbrellas and all the choicest importations in fine furnishings and outfittings These are offered to customers at prices which are eminently fair and equitable and competition is challenged as regards both quality and novelty of goods Shirts are here made to order of the very best material and warranted to be a perfect fit Mr Millhauser is a native of Georgia a resident of Mt Vernon NY and a popular member of the Mt Vernon Club.

OP
OP
S

Shamilton32

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks that’s a big help! Still uncertain about the steam
Transfer lol. I should add if that one is a fake I don’t
Think it was sold with that knowledge. Decent
Ebayer.