Need help!

AmUn_RAA

May 20, 2011
messaad /djelfa province
Detector(s) used
Garrett gti 2500 w/ eagle eye
Greetings to all U.S American researchers, I'm a newby in effects and in metal detecting , interested in using the equipment, I'm bored of searching in the Arabic sites, so I decided to post this seeking for help to find some old maps belonging to Algeria, whether antique or specific regions of the existence of old gold mines, any one can help, ? Please

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Welcome to Treasure Net !!
I understand that currently all mining and exploration activities in Algeria are controlled by the Holding of Public Mines which manages 32 mines, 26 quarries and 8 processing plants as well as several suppliers of goods and services to the mining industry.
Also, the Algerian Resource agency, Office National de la Recherche Géologique et Minière (ORGM), has been made responsible for enhancing foreign investment in Algerian mining. To date, the agency has completed aeromagnetic, geophysical and aerial photographic coverage of the whole country at a scale of 1:50 000.

If I were looking for maps of Algerian gold mines, I’d start with contacting these two sources.
Good luck
Don…….

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread