Kansas City maps

OP
OP
V

Vingamel

Na, Kansas City is on the west side of Missouri, while the Mississippi River borders the east side of the state. St. Louis is on the Mississipi, while KC is on the Missouri River. But yeah, construction sites are always a good place to look. I've found old bottles at such places, back before I got into metal detecting.

nebraskadad

Jan 8, 2005
Vin,

I am interested in seeing if you have anything around the Harrisonville area.. In particular, West about 3-10 miles. Found a lead, heading to KC 1st of May a family reunion at Wolf Creek lodge, want to spend a day in the field with my Bounty Hunter.

Nebraskadad..

L

lejan

Let me know what you may have
...or when you get more. Lee R

schlooppy

Dec 22, 2005
Kansas City, Mo.
I would like to see the maps you have but i have none of my own to trade :'( I do a lot of hunting in Independence, there is some old stuff around there. I also found about 300 bottles and misc. stuff downtown by bartle hall when one of our dozers uncovered several old cisterns from late 1800's. Hey nebraskadad does your harrisonville lead involve the spanish by chance?

bytheriver

Jul 11, 2006
The Kansas City Library should have some old maps.....about 20 years ago when I was in the B&W photofinishing business we made copies of some very old maps for the Historical Society of Kansas City and also for the KC Landmarks Committee.

I miss those days!

Happy hunting

River

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread