A Gift To ALL

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you very much!! Baton Rouge La in the late 1800s.......wow!!!

RickyP

Feb 13, 2008
Prairieville, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Explorer SE, Whites DFX
Kevo,

Thanks so much for the post. I have found some maps that I've been looking for, for more than 20 yrs.

Great Site :)

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will let me put the user name and password in but this is what I get when I try to browse the maps.

This page cannot be opened and

Your library subscribes to maps of the state(s) above

Does anybody know what I can do?....I sure would like to see the maps.

Thanks

DANGLANGLEY

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
I can say thanks from all, you dont know how much this has helped me get on, and find sights

swampgal

May 3, 2008
G, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic III
This is so cool 1885 map of Gainesville. Danglangly does it give you a menu bar over the words Your library subscribes to maps of the state(s) above . See if you can refresh your page.to get it to come up

manscamp

Jan 8, 2007
Pa.
Detector(s) used
spectrum xlt
when i type in username and password it says not authorized the username or password is not in the database

Wizzard

May 3, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
Detector(s) used
MineLab Quattro
Looks like the username/password no longer works. Error messgage is as follows:

Not Authorized
The username and password you entered are not in our database. Press the "Back" button on your browser to try entering your login information again.

BeerBelly

May 6, 2008
Nevada
A little digging an I found this.

"Access to Digital Sanborn Maps, 1867-1970 is available to authorized users at subscribing institutions only. Subscribers are required to sign a User License. Please contact your ProQuest Information and Learning representative."

Here is the the contact info, but I'm guessing this is not available to the general public.

[email protected]

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah this is an older post, about a year ago I used to go to the site and it worked. Now as you say its not working any longer, I think they want money to use it now. Sucks because I have some old plantation areas near here ( Baton Rouge) that I would like to see the maps on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread