WW2 Japanese Treasure Maps Hidden in Mindanao, Philippines

e-goy.com

Jun 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes sir that is true..but for me its okey to me if they rob my site for the reason of...treasure is true not in meth only..because my family always telling to me the treasure is not true...in my beliefs treasure is very true and i already joining the group of digging but we need financial...i have a lot of sites i know in rizal province....those who have map in rizal and want to know the exact location of that area i can guide them...

Fariborz01

Tenderfoot
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
I'm not an archaeologist, neither a Treasure hunter, but first thing come in my mind is:
What was your first believe to be convinced there is treasure?
Did you have a map or did you discover a sign?
These are the most important information that someone has to know before excavating,
How I could help you without knowing anything about you start something and reach to some unknown,
Do you know why mostly couldn't reach to the object although they spent thousands of dollars?

PinoyHunter

Sep 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Hunters.

I am looking for a gold hunting Financier with Gold scanner equipment - scanner and monitor.

We have 4 possible gold deposit sites. 2 in Bohol and 2 in Bukidnon - all own lands.

1 big gold deposit in bohol, already proven, but guarded by unseen supernatural elements - causing death to people who attempts to go inside. It has a hole entrnace that opens and close on its own.

1 huge deposit in Bukidnon, old natives call our place "Bangko" as per old tales, its where the **** stored their Gold loots. There are numerous gold inside small barrels found in the same trail.

We need serious Financier with high tech and proven scanners. All cost will be shouldered by you and we will not ask for any monetary advances for the project.

PM me here or reply.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FARIBOZ01 SAID:

I'm not an arCHAeologist, neither a Treasure hunter, but first thing come in my mind is:
What was your first believe to be convinced there is treasure? I dug and broke the room to confirm that there was indeed a very big cemented room with two feet wall as dowsed by my friend.
Did you have a map or did you discover a sign?there was no map or sign. just a leap of faith when my friend told me that there is something down there when he dowsed. Basically, I don't believe in signs and markers. I want to see it to believe it.
tThese are the most important information that someone has to know before excavating,
How I could help you without knowing anything about you start something and reach to some unknown,
Do you know why mostly couldn't reach to the object although they spent thousands of dollars? simple. DONT USE ANY METAL DETECTORS. THAT IS THE SINGLE CORRECT STEP THAT YOU WILL TAKE IF YOU DEAL WITH JAPANESE TREASURE. JAPANESE TREASURES ARE LADEN WITH DECOYS AND ANTI detectors . IM WILLING TO BET ONE MILLION PHILIPPINE PESOS TO PROVE THAT THERE IS IN FACT A STONE THAT WORKS LIKE AN ANTI-DETECTOR. THAT STONE NOT ONLY SERVES AS AN ANTI DETECTION PROTECTION BUT IT ALSO REPELS AND LEADS THE DETECTION TO THE DECOY ITEMS. THAT DECOY ITEM IS ALSO A STONE that registers as gold in your metal detector. that anti detector is a stone also that works to protect the real item from any detection by repeling the detection of the metal detector and throw it to the decoy item.

when you seem to have it made because it looks like there is a gold as per your metal detector's reading, you will find nothing if you dig it up
we are not the Japanese who knows how to locate and recover the gold items. all efforts are simply trial and error. there is no guarantee for success. but hitting a very big room at 22 feet down under with two feet wall that seem to be indestructible and with contents of rip rap made of stones and sands is a first step.

the obvious reason is we, who are not Japanese, are ignorant of all these stuffs. we get broke and fail. I , for one, gave up already after 5 years. but I congratulate those who wishes to continue their experiments. Its hard to venture into this stuff if you lose money big time. it is much better to engage in LEGITIMATE business thaN betting your future into this unknown and dangerous treasure hunting hobby.

Last edited:

jackerong

Oct 3, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Gary,

I am a Japanese. I saw the first map that you posted, it is just a map of whole Davao and it is not a treasure map. the writings on the lower-right corner are the distance between the dots.
.....hello almighty-rey i need your help im new in this site and second i dont realy know how to post pic. In this site.so here is my nomber 66135291 just contact me in i will send that to you my treasure map using my cellphone.....thank u

jackerong

Oct 3, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Gary,

I am a Japanese. I saw the first map that you posted, it is just a map of whole Davao and it is not a treasure map. the writings on the lower-right corner are the distance between the dots.

Hello...i realy need your help sir almighty-rey i have a treasure map and i want you to read this but this is not a ordenary japanes words because this is a melitary cod according to japanes man who give this to my father. Please contact me in this no.66135291...

punyhulk

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys, I'm new to this topic but am very much interested to learn.

I have a cousin from Canada (half-half) who is interested in treasure hunting in the Philippines.
Can anybody just dig for treasure in the Philippines? Anywhere in the country?
What does the person need to do or have or prepare for to be able to do treasure hunting in the Philippines?
Does he need to be licensed of some sort or does the actual digger have to be a "licensed digger"?

I appreciate any and all answers in the quickest time possible. Thank you!

CUATRO

Greenie
Oct 20, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello iam new in this forum treasure.net here's my story we have a land owned by my uncle place is callawa davao city the place former garisson of japananes, this land had been detected in satelite in japan and we use local treasure scanner also detected, the problem is to get the gold, if someone willing to finance to bring up bakhoe , equal share in all items if someting recovered, can u help us guys any interested pm or txt me , the land detected 17 six truck of japanese full of gold bars burried bar down, also in old water falls in the area, the land in private owned by my uncle, there is no problem in that area what ever operation made because its is private my uncle land consist of 13 hectars , one thing is the japanese people is always in the area to find where is the water fallas is located but my uncle deny of it, because we want to get that treasure in our own.. hope to here u guys soon as ur are willing here;s my +639202568245 franco davao city philippines , god bless

Nov 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello boss danny,

i am also an enthusiast of treasure hunting. In fact i obtain copies of Map pointing to Davao City but am not familiar with the place. i google mapped the area and found it interesting because the actual area match the map. i also got map of loreto, agusan del sur. if you are interested i could met you by time.

i am near sta josefa, agusan del sur as well. i fond several markings and japanese remnants burried underground but have not found gold. baka meron kayo map, we can trade....

michael

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WARNING.........You can not use Treasure Net to try to solicit funds, raise capital, or to get financing. ... ..

Nov 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello...i realy need your help sir almighty-rey i have a treasure map and i want you to read this but this is not a ordenary japanes words because this is a melitary cod according to japanes man who give this to my father. Please contact me in this no.66135291...

i might be able to help and read your map but how do i contact you. your number could not be contacted.
michael here 09369380786

athanns

Mar 18, 2014
Butuan City
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Other
I still keep believing that this treasure of yamashita existed in our place.. a lot of possible and marks that probably yamashita's hidden treasure lifted.

CUATRO

Greenie
Oct 20, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
batonadahon.jpg

we dig this in 11 feet all black sand with cement, if dry this is the result .. a guava leaves attached in the cement is this a positive sign?

ronex123

Feb 22, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello boss danny,

i am also an enthusiast of treasure hunting. In fact i obtain copies of Map pointing to Davao City but am not familiar with the place. i google mapped the area and found it interesting because the actual area match the map. i also got map of loreto, agusan del sur. if you are interested i could met you by time.

i am near sta josefa, agusan del sur as well. i fond several markings and japanese remnants burried underground but have not found gold. baka meron kayo map, we can trade....

michael

Sir we are from davao city and we are also a small scale Treasure Hunters we infact have 2 sites and the ones we are focus now is an imperial site we found several markings and signs... maybe you can share information with us about the adress of the map because it could be our area you have possesion of the map..

joelerong

Tenderfoot
Mar 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;p[]]

Hi Gary,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread