WW2 Japanese Treasure Maps Hidden in Mindanao, Philippines

Baylanan

Sep 27, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MinDtwisteR
Maps says Large Gold Bullion deposit worth 44 Bullion Yen in that day.

Hello, i am from cagayan de oro, our land is far from senteo of talakag, and find out, an X mark on a big rock.

Some of people wanted to rent the area with big rocks but my father wont allow them to rent..
They want to rent 500k to plant corn... thats there excuses..

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes . the secret of japanese treasure outwits all the smartness and advanced geophysical equipment of the americans and europeans.

minDtwisteR

Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there,

Believe it or not my friend but this map is very look similar to the site in our property. For your Information this location i've talking is have a three huge rock forming a triangle and have a big tree inside the triangle and the position of this tree is pointing to the north and shadowing to the 1st rock with the letter X and when the sunlight rising in exactly 9o'clock in the morning you see that shadow above the rock six step's upward.

Hoping that we will find out this later.

Pls. See the photo below of what i mean.

BR. USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1560662052.jpg

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a question since you don't state what island your on ......How do you know for sure the site you describe was made by japanese and not ancient people ? To me its funny ive either heard of this and seen this type of site a few times already on different islands ....and nobody ever finds treasure like what renantagum30 says ....member 99thpercentile describes a machine that i think might work in another thread am to old and have never seen nothing like what he describes ....

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I have another question of 2 very similar sites to yours there a river and waterfalls not far from the site the ones i seen .....what other landmarks are near to these 3 rocks and tree ( i hope that tree very large size ) ?

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Another question what size are these rocks 6 feet tall and over 20 tons or smaller like 3 feet tall and about a few tons ????

minDtwisteR

Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another question what size are these rocks 6 feet tall and over 20 tons or smaller like 3 feet tall and about a few tons ????
These rock is 2 feet wide with same size and 5inches below the ground.
I have another question of 2 very similar sites to yours there a river and waterfalls not far from the site the ones i seen .....what other landmarks are near to these 3 rocks and tree ( i hope that tree very large size ) ?
I really don't know that if these made by ancient people or made during the WW2 by japanese empire but one thing for sure is there's a river and this tree is a very large tree and even two persons couldn't hugged this tree and the height of this tree is taller than the coconut tree.

Br.

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds more interesting now with these facts ....At least you don't have treasure fever which is a good ....I hope this site is near a port city ...It sounds like this site worth researching more and your right it could be either ancient or 1945 only more research will tell Good luck

minDtwisteR

Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds more interesting now with these facts ....At least you don't have treasure fever which is a good ....I hope this site is near a port city ...It sounds like this site worth researching more and your right it could be either ancient or 1945 only more research will tell Good luck

Yeah this place is near in the port area, just 46km away if you travel from port to the site. I will tell you the whole story of this land if you want to listen up. But first is we need to find gary and jeff of pa first, because they know all of this, i'm willing help how to get in the site.

Br.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't understand what do you need gary and jeff of pa for ? ...if these 2 are the same ones mentioned in another forum famous for japanese treasure the word there is they are not to be trusted ....Listen first off am to old and second you still never said what island ? I could guess what island ...I know of a few hunters that might be interested but if other hunters like the ones You mentioned have been there this is just a waste of my time ....The funny thing is i don't believe a word that comes out of that other forum its a total 100% scam site ...What i seen here good or bad is still watched over by many members that will call out the facts even if they might get banned ...So good luck with your site and i hope you posted this info on other sites

minDtwisteR

Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't understand what do you need gary and jeff of pa for ? ...if these 2 are the same ones mentioned in another forum famous for japanese treasure the word there is they are not to be trusted ....Listen first off am to old and second you still never said what island ? I could guess what island ...I know of a few hunters that might be interested but if other hunters like the ones You mentioned have been there this is just a waste of my time ....The funny thing is i don't believe a word that comes out of that other forum its a total 100% scam site ...What i seen here good or bad is still watched over by many members that will call out the facts even if they might get banned ...So good luck with your site and i hope you posted this info on other sites

I'm sorry but no one wants to be scam the truth is nothing gonna wasting your time if you know that there's something inside. Actually we need them to make the job will done faster in easiest ways. That's why maybe theirs a lot of hunters until now they find nothing because of this funny thing, Okay i will be honest with you this island is in posted in the other forum look find it there. No i'm just kidding i just want to make you laugh to consume all of your time reading this nonsense novel. You said what's the landmark then i tell you then you laugh what's the matter with you. Either facts or fake at least we try our best as we can. So Gud luck to us.

WBR.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Am not saying its a scam ....But if 2 other hunter gary and jeff know all of this which i believe they do and they found nothing ....how is it they are going to help say me find some thing ??? The first thing you as a hunter have to do is get proof that the japanese made that site and were at that site with treasure you don't have a map right ...well one site i know like this there was a map and few hundred troops and ancient things were found in the area but no treasure ...I've been to many many different sites and 95% of them were total nonsense if you knew the history of the area you might find out if its ancient or 1945 ...And that other forum is a scam 100% and i don't believe what it said about gary or jeff if they are the same people

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I don't know how to take that XLV :tongue3: I Suppose, Trying to Understand everyone's opinion
upset someone simply because I Didn't Choose ones side Blindly.

I'm always Happy to Help where I can :coffee2:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am not saying its a scam ....But if 2 other hunter gary and jeff know all of this which i believe they do and they found nothing ....how is it they are going to help say me find some thing ??? The first thing you as a hunter have to do is get proof that the japanese made that site and were at that site with treasure you don't have a map right ...well one site i know like this there was a map and few hundred troops and ancient things were found in the area but no treasure ...I've been to many many different sites and 95% of them were total nonsense if you knew the history of the area you might find out if its ancient or 1945 ...And that other forum is a scam 100% and i don't believe what it said about gary or jeff if they are the same people

Gary is from the Islands, I Never met him Except on Here. He always was Very Congenial. Join Date Jul 22, 2006 Last Activity Apr 18, 2011 01:50 AM
I Hope he is OK & Digging through One of these :tchest:

I am in Pennsylvania (u.S.) I Have never been to the Islands.

I Am a Moderator Here & Help with What I Can. Including Personal Opinions :laughing7:
Sometimes I Wish I Was from there . Would be Awesome to Treasure Hunt there :hello2:

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
jeff of pa that other forum clearly says your from Treasure Net and Gary i know is a normal hunter on different forums ....Sorry to even mention this but i had no idea you might be mentioned if its you in this thread he talking about ....And for sure you and gary know way more then i'll ever know about treasure hunting ....If i said anything out of line am sorry but i have been in the field for almost 20 years now and i was only trying to help i was not trying to insult no one ... I was just trying to point out to that new member Treasure net not like that other forum and don't believe what is said .....You pointing out your opinion on a big find years ago on treasure net and started them bad mouthing you on that other forum ,,,,I hope this clears things up

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa that other forum clearly says your from Treasure Net and Gary i know is a normal hunter on different forums ....Sorry to even mention this but i had no idea you might be mentioned if its you in this thread he talking about ....And for sure you and gary know way more then i'll ever know about treasure hunting ....If i said anything out of line am sorry but i have been in the field for almost 20 years now and i was only trying to help i was not trying to insult no one ... I was just trying to point out to that new member Treasure net not like that other forum and don't believe what is said .....You pointing out your opinion on a big find years ago on treasure net and started them bad mouthing you on that other forum ,,,,I hope this clears things up

No Worries :icon_thumleft: The way you Phrased it Wasn't a Direct Insult.
IF You had said Don't trust Me, I May have a Different opinion :dontknow: Don't Know .

but we're Good :coffee2: I Know there are other sites out there . I Don't read Them

minDtwisteR

Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know there's a point both of you cause this time is very hard to trust somebody that you've never known ever since, but of course we need to respect our opinion to our newbie like me or how old you stay in this site.

But we're good like jeff said.

Thank's.

BR.

Last edited:

dante_rebelde

Apr 5, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Guys,

Not a treasure hunter here but our area were surveyed about 8 years ago by a person with built-in detector in her leg operated in Japan.
Do you have any idea how true is it? She stated specific locations and exact numbers of treasures hidden in our farm lot.
How true that there are 5 treasure warehouses here in the Philippines and this person claimed our area as one of the 5.
Please send your thought to this email [email protected]. Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread