WW2 Japanese Treasure Maps Hidden in Mindanao, Philippines

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
treasure maps could be true or not. it depends on who made it. the only way to know it is to dig where that map directs you to go. if none, then that is a scam.

drill drill drill.

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Lemonde 1120 if your map is of a site in Negros i might be of some help don't waste your money drilling before you research the map and the site ....I hope this site is near a port city if not drilling a waste of money ...2 different 1 ton treasures were found less then 4 feet deep drilling would of been a waste of time ...Drilling is only good for very large treasures that might be still in Luzon or Davao.....Good Luck and remember to do plenty of research first

steelheart

Oct 15, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
map

Hi,
Who's gonna scam me?
The world doesn't know that there is a diary from hi right-hand. Some old man on my neighbor is telling me that he is the grandson of Yamashita. His family name is Yamashita and he, my neighbor was born on Kochi Ken the place of Gen. Yamashita. They believed that the diary is written by some subordinates of the General. On the last page of the diary was a hanko of his name. Sadly, I can't read it. I ask the librian about the book. They said that on 1967 some veteran gave that book to the library. The young people here in Japan doesn't have an idea about the WWII. Schools never teach. The maps are located in Cagayan de Oro and Davao and Samal island. One of the maps is similar to the one which Gary uploaded. Where is Gary now? His last post was 2007. What happen to him? Did he got the stuffs? My big question is, why did he stop the operation, on 2004, before the election when he was almost there?
sir gud eve.....can i ask a picture of your map....thanks..

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi sir I want to show you a map maybe you can check for me please contact me

You can email me at [email protected]
I probably can tell you if maps (Yamashita) look authentic. There are many types of authentic maps. Not all are from Japanese. Many are copies made by other, like Marcos. All the tree treasure carvings were made by Marcos men using maps. IJA planted trees as markers, but never carved on them. Their markers were acid etched, cut or chiseled into rock.

Mar 1, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1st photo = Davao City & Island Garden City of Samal
2nd photo = Cagayan de Oro & Bukidnon

Hope I can find other maps specially in Davao del Norte portion.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone here know what technology or app being used in checking buried deposits in google maps?

minDtwisteR

Jan 3, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone here know what technology or app being used in checking buried deposits in google maps?
Try google earth bro, you can see the minerilize area using that app but not all countries supported just try.

Br.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread