WW2 Japanese Treasure Map By TANAKA 1941-42-43.

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To treasureNet Hunters,
I had another treasure hunting map that was given to me from another Filipino treasure hunter. As what he told me, It was given to him by his father from an old Japanese war Veteran. Actually they were already searching the places to what locations as they followed the sketches of the map, but to no avail, because it was already own by a private persons,and individual. They had tried to test digging some place but they had stop because of lack of equipment like detector. These was written "TANAKA 2nd world war 1941-42-43. I just want to share these to treasureNet Forum and what can you say GUYS??????

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To SWR,
Hi How are you, Yes it's true that these map looks like a child's drawing, the truth is that, I don't know how to post a picture that when you click it , it will zoom to a large picture, And I accept that these post of mine is not so clear, Actually, The truth is that, I am not the one who made my blogspot. it's my son, Maybe I will ask my son to change it, that when you click it, it will be enlarge.
Yes it's like a child drawing, I agree to you and do you think that the WW2 Japanese soldier can write very well in a western letter? I very well knew that these Japanese was trying very hard to write these maps, because these map was very important to him..But the problem, was maybe during WW2 the location was still a jungle but right now it's already a pineapple plantation and a laborers camps and a subdivisions.. In our place right now, all you can see, is like a sea of pineapple plantation, Do you like Del Monte pineapple fresh pine, and juices Mr. SWR?????

K

Kentucky Kache

SWR said:
On second thought...how can you guys even claim to be "treasure hunters" without even having equipment? That would be like me saying I am a "race car driver" without a race car.
Actually you can treasure hunt without a detector, while you can't car race without a car. Treasure hunters have been around far longer than detectors. I'm not sure about the map, just a comment on treasure hunters. :)
Now metal detecting, let's see you try that without a metal detector. ;D

OP
OP
garyv_bautista

garyv_bautista

Jul 21, 2006
Mindanao, Philippines
To SWR,
The truth is that, I am not really a treasure hunter in the first place, but I assumed I will already be called a treasure hunter right now, because I am digging a never expected WW2 Yamashita's treasure site just at the center of our residential lot. I did not detected it, It was just luckily found and my proof is my blogspot that had posted in these TreasureNet Forum. Do you mean that If you had no detector, you will not be called treasure Hunter??
And you under estimated me, Do you want that I will post my two detectors here in these forum? But the problem is, you will again questioning me that it is not the right place to post my detectors, Its in another thread for detectors just what your questioning me about my gold nuggets melted to form a circle bar. But for me, it is to be called treasure hunting but you complained to Jeff of Pa, the moderator that it is not the right place for a thread.
How about you, How could you be called an expert treasure hunter if you were just setting in your cold private room facing with your 3 computers? I was searching your name all around treasureNet Forum, but I didn't saw any experience you have that you had posted in your treasure hunting activities. Maybe there was but maybe you are just greedy to share with us treasureNet forum members.
For me, If I had found something related to treasure hunting, I will share it to these TreasureNet forum and even to all over the world. This is me, not greedy and cruel.

To Jeff of Pa,
Hi! how are you, what can you say about me?? If you just allow me to post these map to over 256 KB, I know it will be interesting and you can see a clear letters and treasure site with numbers on it on these map.

YamashitasTreasure

Tenderfoot
May 5, 2014
Luzon
Detector(s) used
Mind Only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary,

Where is that place? and do you have a copy or a picture of the map? Thanks gary!

YamashitasTreasure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions