FREE MAPS 1867-1970 All states

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
*&^$%^@#(6789)*&^#$%@&pl*&#$@

Forgive me if this sounds stupid but I cant see a map at all just a bunch of symbols, or am I missing something... Im looking for a map for Northern Indiana.....Lake and Newton counties....any help at all would be great....THANKS

menotomymaps

Jan 23, 2007
U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have anywhere near the number of Sanborn's maps, but I do have some on my site and there is no login or password.
See my signature.

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This figures!!

*&^$%^@#(6789)*&^#$%@&pl*&#$@

I've been trying to find 1964 street maps online for L.A.County, CA, off and on for years now. I got excited when I spotted this thread. What a disappointment!! The link is unusable. :BangHead:

auferret

Sep 25, 2007
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Sunray DX-1
Falcon MD20
Garrett Seahunter Mark II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is one from 1965. It might help to know what features you are looking for. 1965 Los Angeles | Los Angeles Rocks and Roads
Halito Brother, thanks for the reply!!

I have been looking for a street/highway map for the area between San Fernando and Palmdale. (Both are North of Los Angeles City). I guess I still don't know enough internet biz to find one. (lol)

KGCnewbieseeker

Oct 29, 2005
FL
if the link was to sanborn maps look for other thread here for links of good sites with recent PW's they are out there

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are some Thomas Bros map pages from 1964 that show the area you are looking for I think.
Historic Thomas Brothers Maps (56k warning)
Halito My Brother,

Thanks for the link!! Unfortunately, I still can't find what I'm looking for. The map below gives me my starting point out of LA, but I need one showing the San Fernando Rd. from this point, up to Palmdale. Actually, just before Palmdale.

One of the maps might include it, but at age 77, my eyes are not what they use to be. (Come to think of it, I'm not the man I use to wuz). (lol)

Crazy, because last year, out of frustration, I got a new 36" flat-screen T.V. and hooked it up as my monitor. Works great usually. Unfortunately, the maps he presents are a little blurry, so they are hard to read. (At least for me).

Anyway, thanks again!!

Eagle
IMAG0836.jpg

Last edited:

auferret

Sep 25, 2007
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Sunray DX-1
Falcon MD20
Garrett Seahunter Mark II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am still looking for better maps. How close is this one to the area that you are looking for?
IMAG0830.jpg

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Halito My Brother,

Thanks for the link!! Unfortunately, I still can't find what I'm looking for. The map below gives me my starting point out of LA, but I need one showing the San Fernando Rd. from this point, up to Palmdale. Actually, just before Palmdale.

One of the maps might include it, but at age 77, my eyes are not what they use to be. (Come to think of it, I'm not the man I use to wuz). (lol)

Crazy, because last year, out of frustration, I got a new 36" flat-screen T.V. and hooked it up as my monitor. Works great usually. Unfortunately, the maps he presents are a little blurry, so they are hard to read. (At least for me).

Anyway, thanks again!!

Eagle
IMAG0836.jpg
If the map showed a little more of the East, say about the amount of one of the grid squares, I believe it would be ideal. It has the area where I would turn off, but it stops before it gets to the area I would need for positive identification.

But it does give me something to work for.

Thank you!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread