Need Help IDing Some Marbles:

JohnnyFlake

Sep 26, 2013
Henderson, Nevada
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21 - 8" Coil - Tesoro Outlaw - 5", 8" & 10" Coils - Bounty Hunter Tracker IV with 8" Coil, Garrett Pro Pointer & Garmin Oregon 450 GPS.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need some help IDing some Marbles that I am told are all pre-1940s.

Any thoughts on value will be appreciated as well.

MVC-001F.JPG MVC-002F.JPG MVC-003F.JPG MVC-004F.JPG MVC-005F.JPG MVC-006F.JPG

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
The top set is easy, the second set I'll try, but you might wait for Duffy to weigh in.
The top set blue/yellow one is marble king, blue/red one is peltier peerless patch, red/white one is marble king.
The second set red/white swirl I'm going to say ravenswood. Amber/white swirl looks like a CAC slag with a #9 where it was twisted out of the vat. The red/green one I think is an akro patch by what little I can see of the seam. I wouldn't be surprised to find out it was some sort of vitro though.

duffytrash

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2006
ohio river
blue and yellow marble king is a cubscout....in the second set the amber swirl is a mf Christensen...old yet common..hand gathered....the red slaggy one is prob an alley...the other I would say vitro....nice collectible marbles..

OP
OP
J

JohnnyFlake

Sep 26, 2013
Henderson, Nevada
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21 - 8" Coil - Tesoro Outlaw - 5", 8" & 10" Coils - Bounty Hunter Tracker IV with 8" Coil, Garrett Pro Pointer & Garmin Oregon 450 GPS.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
blue and yellow marble king is a cubscout....in the second set the amber swirl is a mf Christensen...old yet common..hand gathered....the red slaggy one is prob an alley...the other I would say vitro....nice collectible marbles..

Duffy,

Would you have any idea of their value?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread