Too quiet in here... some new pics to look at. Peltier.

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I just wanted to comment on your pelts! They are absolutely stunning....I was gonna tell ya which ones I liked the best; but there are too many! As a newcomer to collecting, I have a small drawer full of them; but nowhere near as nice as these. Maybe some day....

OP
OP
cheese

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Thanks! It took a lot of years collecting to get a group like this together. Keep on and they'll come.

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! It took a lot of years collecting to get a group like this together. Keep on and they'll come.

The dark blue one with the orange ribbon is very striking to me (last pic at about 3 o'clock second one in from right)...is it a rainbo? Hard to tell from the pic. Do you still collect? As I said, I am rather new to the hobby...big learning curves, but fun stuff!

OP
OP
cheese

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Yes, it's a rainbo. I think this type came inthe Champion Jr. bags. I do still collect and you're right about the learning curve! That's what keeps me in it...you can never learn it all. It always stays interesting.

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it's a rainbo. I think this type came inthe Champion Jr. bags. I do still collect and you're right about the learning curve! That's what keeps me in it...you can never learn it all. It always stays interesting.
If you ever have the time and/or inclination, would love to see any other marbles you might care to share. I enjoy just looking at everyone's collections!

OP
OP
cheese

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Sure, I'll post some more here and there. Did you see the alley post I made around the same time as this pelt thread?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread