Starting a Peltier thread

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just realized the "lava flow" wasn't posted here, so:

Have you ever made a collaborative thread of all the pelts you have put into pics? If not, I think that would be awesome-ness (hint hint!). As you know, I often peruse this thread - new ? on one of them. In the group pic (7/10) there is one towards the front of the pic, leftish, 2nd row that is green and red (don't think ox) - does that one have a name? I think I saw it in one other post and I was curious about it then as well. Also, I noticed you don't show any pics of the comic pelts. Can it be you don't have those???!!!!

OP
OP
cheese

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Yeah, Chuck Garrett called it a ruby dragon I think? It's a deep transparent red, almost like grape juice.

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just rambling through (again!!). I thot I remembered seeing a K&M in one of your pics; but you're right, there isn't. Also, now I'm curious about the mib in the "interesting random rainbos" photo (1st page). 3rd row down, almost center, next to the blue/yellow ribboned rainbow - brownish looking. It looks like one of my two that were "ID'd" as 'true' muddies. Does yours light up red when backlit? (If you can find it that is!!)

Last edited:
OP
OP
cheese

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
I think that one was called a 10w-30 motor oil. A true muddie to my knowledge is the muddie we all know. Have you heard different?

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A nice little pile of pelts, I posted this in a thread by itself a while back but figured it should be included here too. I think most of these are pictured elsewhere in this thread and if I was to take it again there would be some additions and substitutes but it's still a nice pic.

What color is the one to the right of the dragon?

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curious how HTF the mib in the 1st group pic of the 'random rainbos' is. It is the one that is in the 3rd row down from the top, 4th one in from the left with the blue/yellow ribbons. I haven't seen many (if any) listed on Ebay.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread