Some Marbles that someone lost.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have picked up many of older things over the years with the intention of researching them and finding value. I don't know enough about marbles to try hard but have noticed the few on this forum have a passion for them. So maybe you guys can help me identify and age them. SAM_0564.JPG

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like all recently made play marbles, don't see any additional value than the joy of playing the game.....Joe McDonough

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a totally new person (only experts on this thread are Cheese and Joe.) Nothing in the top left?

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
I agree with Joe, they are mostly newer marbles (meaning 1970s and up). The group of three up top look like a few older ones from maybe the 50s or even 40s. They look like Akros and maybe a Pelt or Vitro. The big ones up top need better pics to be sure but they look like newer glass for the most part from a distance. Closer pics of them might change my mind. The white based ones in the middle look like mostly imperials with maybe a pelt rainbo mixed in, not sure. If there is a chance of any of them having value, it would be one of the top left ones if it turns out to be older.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions