Alleys in original box

OP
OP
cheese

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
I called these Alleys at first, lol. I don't know why my mind was on that track when I posted them, but they are Ravenswoods. Duh,.... Those teal ones are why I said Alley and I just ignored the rest. I don't think anyone could determine a difference between those teal ones and alley ones of the same colors.

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called these Alleys at first, lol. I don't know why my mind was on that track when I posted them, but they are Ravenswoods. Duh,.... Those teal ones are why I said Alley and I just ignored the rest. I don't think anyone could determine a difference between those teal ones and alley ones of the same colors.

LOL! I did notice that the subject line was diff than the message. I must be getting better at my swirls b/c there was some confusion on my part when I saw the teal ones and I thot Alley; but not the others!!

wheelerite

Feb 2, 2008
canby,oregon
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Good, I thought I might need a refresher coarse on my marbles. I was going to ask if some weren't ravenwoods. They are one of the hardest for me to ID.
kim

OP
OP
cheese

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
I don't know why it won't change the title, I edited it but it still says Alleys. Oh well. Yeah, the similarity of the teal ones to the Alleys is disturbing....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread