campfire

Tenderfoot
Jul 26, 2017
New England
Detector(s) used
White's prizm 4
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi TN'ers. I am new here but have been reading the posts here for a while. I have always saved my marbles in a drawer and never really enjoyed them until this year when I set up a space to show them. I was wondering if someone can ID either of these two marbles. I think the green one has a cool pattern. The second picture shows a few of my favorite marbles. This is my first attempt at pictures. 20170815_082534.jpg 20170815_082545.jpg

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Those are some good ones campfire!

The green and white one in the first pic is an alley from the 30s-40s. Need more views of the other to tell what it is.

In the second pic, I see lots of good ones... akro oxbloods, nice corkscrews, maybe some good peltiers, a CAC or two, etc.... Some of those are worth a bit, a lot of them on the bottom row warrant more pics.

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Campfire! I agree with Cheese - some very nice marbles. The one I would like to see more views of is the the one in the 5th row down, second to the last (white base with red and green ribbons).
P.S. For the first time taking pics, you did pretty darn good! A heck of alot better than I did!

OP
OP
C

campfire

Tenderfoot
Jul 26, 2017
New England
Detector(s) used
White's prizm 4
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you for the info on the alley marble and for liking my marbles. I just started metal detecting about a month ago and found the orange one the top of second picture. It was clean and about 6 inches deep. The rest came from house clean outs and estate sales. Here are a few close ups. DSC09197.JPG DSC09199.JPG DSC09200.JPG DSC09201.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread