003.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 52
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 73

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
I don't know if they have any value. I've got one mason jar full atop a wooden gumball machine. Sure purdy to look at. Good luck.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went on Ebay and bought a book on marble collecting, but I still don't know squat. Best measure is to find some like yours for sale and check out the pricing.

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe G. Marbles take a whole lot of patience in being able to I.D. with any certainty. Cheese has a ton of years under his belt and is always willing to help. Good pictures of all angles of the darn things so he can see the "seam' of the marble, and then he looks at the glass and the colors...it does take some work but folks who collect and/or sell need a good stomping ground base to throw them around. Worth the time if you have the interest. Oh, I would like to see a clearer pic of the one in the fourth pic, fourth one in from the left. Looks pretty interesting to me!

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
It's not a bother at all, I enjoy seeing them! Post all you want.
In the first picture, the shooter marble is a pelt, worth a few bucks if it's not damaged much. The next-to-last marble in that pic might possibly be an Akro corkscrew but I can't tell for sure in the pic.

In the second picture, there looks to be another red raven 3rd from the right end.
Third pic is same as the second

Fourth picture, 1st marble looks to be a nice Akro Imperial corkscrew. 4th marble is interesting, might have oxblood. 6th marble is another red raven.

Those red ravens are worth a little bit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread