Bronze Member
Dec 16, 2015
Baltimore
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, BH Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Cheese promise to post my finds from my two first years of detecting, again I know the bennies ( unsure if the shooters are marbles but i turned them into marbles, they where both found just halves and i cooked and molded some clay to make them round again ) and the other clays are old, but as to the other stuff I'm clueless, hope u can shed some insight, Thanx.
IMG_E4817.jpg
IMG_E4814.jpg
IMG_E4815.jpg

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
That's good old stuff! I see lots of swirls from the 30s and 40s. I think that may be a handmade german mica on the center far left (transparent aqua larger marble left center 2nd photo). Also, down two rows and right a little is a clear one with a white swirl with a blue blue tracer... that's a nice ravenswood.

In the 3rd pic I see a nice Akro patch shooter, a blue and yellow Peltier Peerless Patch, Possibly a CAC (transparent green with beige swirls) and some other nice Alleys and Ravenswoods. Pretty cool finds! Too bad the big handmade German swirl is so beat up. Thanks for sharing! If you want to know about any of them specifically, post individual pics of it and I'll help if I can!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool finds I dont think I have found any in the years Ive been hunting

OP
OP
8Reales

8Reales

Bronze Member
Dec 16, 2015
Baltimore
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, BH Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's good old stuff! I see lots of swirls from the 30s and 40s. I think that may be a handmade german mica on the center far left (transparent aqua larger marble left center 2nd photo). Also, down two rows and right a little is a clear one with a white swirl with a blue blue tracer... that's a nice ravenswood.

In the 3rd pic I see a nice Akro patch shooter, a blue and yellow Peltier Peerless Patch, Possibly a CAC (transparent green with beige swirls) and some other nice Alleys and Ravenswoods. Pretty cool finds! Too bad the big handmade German swirl is so beat up. Thanks for sharing! If you want to know about any of them specifically, post individual pics of it and I'll help if I can!

Very nicely written my friend, I just one day hope to learn a bit about marbles, Thanx a lot Cheese

OP
OP
8Reales

8Reales

Bronze Member
Dec 16, 2015
Baltimore
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, BH Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool finds I dont think I have found any in the years Ive been hunting

You probably have, but just missed them, they are hard to spot sometimes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread