Just a few today

63cagedfalcon

Apr 3, 2019
Bella Vista, AR
Primary Interest:
Other
Garage sale find. I know nothing about marbles. They were scattered in bottom of crate with letters from WW2 to parents. 20190905_145434.jpg

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wish I could help. Quite a few marble guys here, so you should get some comments soon.

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Wow, nice haul! I see stuff from the late 1800s up to maybe the early 40s. Those are the golden ages for old marbles, the money marbles. They look like they might have been in an aquarium or something and got frosted looking or they are dirty. The frosted surface is not good for value. I see a Peltier NLR bee, some MCRs, slags, German handmade, etc...

Are you interested in learning about them and collecting, or buy to resell?

OP
OP
63cagedfalcon

63cagedfalcon

Apr 3, 2019
Bella Vista, AR
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, nice haul! I see stuff from the late 1800s up to maybe the early 40s. Those are the golden ages for old marbles, the money marbles. They look like they might have been in an aquarium or something and got frosted looking or they are dirty. The frosted surface is not good for value. I see a Peltier NLR bee, some MCRs, slags, German handmade, etc...

Are you interested in learning about them and collecting, or buy to resell?
Not my area so will be posting WTS/WTT.
Should I just leave they as is or clean them?

Last edited:

CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You better keep them, or the rumor will go around that you've...lost......your.........marbles.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread