Are these junk?

Ian's dad

Jan 26, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been picking these up here and there for a while. Forgot about them and dug them out of a drawer this weekend. Is there anything here that's not super common? I thought i would really dig in and learn about them but time hasn't been my friend on that journey. marbles1.jpg marbles2.jpg marbles3.jpg marbles4.jpg marbles5.jpg marbles6.jpg

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't see any of the $100 each kind in there, but I certainly wouldn't call them junk! Marbles are always popular and I'm sure someone will chime in with more info.

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
Not Junk. I see some common and fairly worthless marbles as usual in most large lots, but also many old collectible ones. The first group has a lot of Marble King marbles, most common but some may not be. Second group I think I see a blue and yellow Alley with mottling... that could bring a little cash. Also the bright yellow/blue/white one at lower right is a Peltier MCS (multi Color Swirl) with a good pattern, could bring a few bucks too. Third group has some nice looking shooters and a few nicer smaller ones. I don't see anything catching my eye much in the next two groups but the last group has a couple interesting shooters and a possible good regular sized one, the light blue one near the top with a dark line. Might get closer shots of that one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread